The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

NSM Episode VI: Return of all the old Users

SirIngusBingus

Sorry for double posting, but I must write this due to a point made in the VgVirtuoso forums:

Hello, SuperFireKirby.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 29, 2009, 01:53:32 PMWhat do you mean, downfall? We're still up. Click me.

And iDOWN and Hugo don't post enough anymore

wow! looks promising! Can't wait to see what you guys do with it! :D

Quote from: Harvest on May 30, 2009, 08:11:54 AMOpinion on male bisexuals will not be stated.

Well if you don't like me for who I am that's your problem (being that it's obvious that you view bisexual males in a negative light).

Jamaha

Quote from: Mike on May 30, 2009, 03:56:43 PMlol this place still exists

o hi.

Also, graduated yesterday. Full story upcoming when I'm less tired..

GreekGeek

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 30, 2009, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 30, 2009, 08:11:54 AMOpinion on male bisexuals will not be stated.

Well if you don't like me for who I am that's your problem (being that it's obvious that you view bisexual males in a negative light).
Maybe he's sexually frustrated 'coz he always falls in love with bisexual males.

Oh he's gonna hate me so much for this statement.

Jamaha

Harvest

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 31, 2009, 04:34:17 AM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 30, 2009, 10:07:27 PM

Maybe he's sexually frustrated 'coz he always falls in love with bisexual males.

Oh he's gonna hate me so much for this statement.

Weren't you supposed to have left?
-

SuperFireKirby

Either my computer is screwed up or somebody screwed up the html code on the site because everythings all weird and such.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Sorry for the double post but somebody definetly screwed up the html.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

I don't know what's wrong wth my computer then. All the other sites I've been on including the NSM home page have been working perfectly.