News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Is that Synthesia? If you can, you should upload it to YouTube just for the laughs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Nitro Indigo

Why do I seem to passively seek out Enter the Dragonfly hate, yet get upset when I actually see it? I don't want my copy to end up living in a drawer because of my shame again...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

anyone else who cares about spyro raise your hand

no one??? crazy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 15, 2016, 12:46:06 AMWhy do I seem to passively seek out Enter the Dragonfly hate, yet get upset when I actually see it? I don't want my copy to end up living in a drawer because of my shame again...
Can't answer that for you. In fact, you could probably answer it yourself with a little self-reflection.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 15, 2016, 03:33:58 AManyone else who cares about spyro raise your hand

no one??? crazy
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3332
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Maybe I have been over-talking about that game too much... um... I've been thinking about the Dreamcast a lot recently...

Speaking of sixth gen, why haven't Nintendo put GameCube games on Virtual Console yet? The only thing I can possibly think of is that ~they can't recreate saving to a memory card~, but Sony and Microsoft can emulate PS1 and Dreamcast games just fine on their systems. (Fun fact: the original Xbox was originally going to be able to play Dreamcast games.)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 15, 2016, 03:47:13 AMMaybe I have been over-talking about that game too much... um... I've been thinking about the Dreamcast a lot recently...
If you feel like you've been talking about it too much, then you might want to try to go for quality over quantity (i.e. find a relevant topic to discuss the game in in detail, instead of a sentence or two at a time in various different threads and at various different times).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Dude on May 15, 2016, 12:33:36 AMjust like I would have written it.

Been workin' on it for a bit, a lot of the tones fall in between the normal pitches used in music, so even just transcribing the DTMF signals is bothering me, since the tones are always either sharp or flat, compared to piano keys...
For the static, I'll probably just add a direction saying "fuck up the top half of the piano" or something

K-NiGhT

welp. i'm back home for the summer and start my new job on Monday. sigh...the grind begins anew
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 15, 2016, 06:17:25 PMwelp. i'm back home for the summer and start my new job on Monday. sigh...the grind begins anew
I know exactly how you feel. I'm doing 40 hours a week of manual labor O_o

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Sebastian on May 15, 2016, 06:24:40 PMI know exactly how you feel. I'm doing 40 hours a week of manual labor O_o

and 148 hours on NSM
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

current mood: i wanna move to canada the place seems lit

mikey

Drawfee is a pretty sweet youtube channel
unmotivated