Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 13, 2016, 06:41:18 AMThe topic has come and gone but I'm gonna say that I'm gonna be the greatest freakin' snow-covered plains you ever did see.
get it
because canada
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 12, 2016, 10:02:33 PMI'm sure it its mind you deserved it. Or perhaps it was payback for some future thing you haven't yet done to it.

I was just petting her and all of a sudden she just knocked my hand off her head and bit me D:<

Whatever, I just turned off the faucet she was trying to drink from later. Several times.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 12, 2016, 10:03:43 PMBite back.

She has a fur coat though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

InsigTurtle

Nitro Indigo

I have finally fulfilled a quest of mine...
Quote from: He Knows About Timed HitsSpyro the Dragon:
In the second, third, and fourth games, the first level is devoted mostly to teaching you how to play the game. As such, you will be stopped quite often by characters such as Hunter, who will yell at you things like "Press the JUMP button to glide! If you press the TRIANGLE button, you will hover! Remember, hold L2 and R2 to center the camera behind you! Do you like the Active Camera mode, or shall I change it to the Passive camera mode?" In fact, they're so overly enthusiastic about telling you how to use the buttons on your controller that it makes you wonder if they're lampshading this trope.
...seeing TV Tropes mention Enter the Dragonfly without bashing it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

...?

I'm upset about the Dreamcast again...
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

deku_link

I just hit 100 subs on my youtube channel. Pewdiepie better watch out
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Nitro Indigo

Is it bad that I want sheet music of the Dreamcast startup sound?

Also, The Film Theorists finally made that FMA video. Yes! (But I'm too nervous to watch it right now...)

Dude

Has someone made the dial up sound into sheet music?

They should.

Nitro Indigo

Now someone needs to make a mashup of the dial-up internet sound and Kricketune's cry.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

i don't have a good enough ear to figure out what tone the static is at, so i'm going to see how that infamous mp3-midi converter will handle it

Nitro Indigo

Are you talking about Dreamcast or dial-up? Or Dreamcast modem?

InsigTurtle

dial-up

... i think it's safe to say that the converter can't understand it either