News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I've been the forums, and I couldn't find where to submit my sheets again. I had two sheets on that site, where so I go to re-submit again?

kotorfanboy

Resubmission isn't formal, feel free to just pm them to us.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 29, 2009, 10:24:51 PMWow, that site is such a clone of NSM, it makes me laugh.  LOUDLY.

........its not even built yet.

And we've been designing it to not be like NSM. That, my friend, was GMW, which was fail. (no offense to bk or anyone)

And, btw, it has a domain. -_-

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 29, 2009, 11:54:58 PMResubmission isn't formal, feel free to just pm them to us.

Alright. How long until it's fully functional again?

SuperFireKirby

I've benn wanting to do orchestrated peices.

And on another note: Time to change my sig again. This one will NOT be featuring Kirby in any way, shape, or form.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 29, 2009, 07:56:02 AMEither BK is homosexual or just trolling.

You guys are all wrong- i'm bisexual :P

since when have i been known to troll? lol XD

GreekGeek

It was just a subtle coming-out.
Not trolling.

And bisexuals rock.

Harvest

Female bisexuals are awesome.

Opinion on male bisexuals will not be stated.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on May 30, 2009, 08:11:54 AMFemale bisexuals are awesome.

Always the same. Straight guys wanna see two girls kissin'.
Yuck.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 30, 2009, 08:15:32 AMhey looy here. GreekGeek's back!
Guess so, for a moment. Actually on good advise, I won't leave 'cause Dude is such a prick and he hates me =)

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 30, 2009, 08:17:03 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 30, 2009, 08:15:32 AMhey looy here. GreekGeek's back!
Guess so, for a moment. Actually on good advise, I won't leave 'cause Dude is such a prick and he hates me =)

Welcome Back. ^^

SuperFireKirby

kirby_superstar

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 30, 2009, 08:17:03 AM
Quote from: Harvest on May 30, 2009, 08:11:54 AMFemale bisexuals are awesome.

Always the same. Straight guys wanna see two girls kissin'.
Yuck.
Qew and i had a great discussion on chat last night about this, lol

really....great
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.