News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

I care, but my computer broke.

Will check it out soon.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

I wonder if anyone will do an arrangement of Rao's theme for piano, complete with moans.

... I can't seem to find any Okami music on-site. That needs to be remedied.

I've always liked that music that plays with the fight against the dapper demon owl clock guys. But I wouldn't know how to arrange that part where the music goes "whooooo" and it's like "holy shit, clocks".

Ryoshima Coast is also pretty nice. And Kamui. It's been so long since I played the game, I've forgotten how dark the story was.

Nitro Indigo

I like Okami, but I just... stopped playing it a while ago.

A few minutes ago, I was reminded that everyone still hates Enter the Dragonfly and now I feel apprehensive about getting the GameCube version. Help?
(Why are people still bitter about a game that came out in 2003?)

Also, my laptop is riddled with mysterious graphical glitches I don't know how to fix, so I have to use a Wii U more often now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

I went to piano practice and me and this girl are playing a duet for the spring recital. She doesn't know this, but I really like her, and I can't help but feeling she likes me too. She, evidently, likes to express herself and says a lot of what she's thinking. She said that (while we were practicing) she's really nervous and shaking even though she doesn't normally get stage fright. Obviously this doesn't mean anything to you, but to me, I'm taking any sign that she likes me. Anyways, I've been thinking about this all day and it really made me happy (because I have a crush on her).

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Ruto

you should probably ask her if she likes you first

Quote from: Latios212 on April 30, 2016, 05:48:59 PMUSE YOUR MASTER BALL

tried this irl with someone already

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

cashwarrior1

I would, but (1) This is literally only the second time I had a long conversation with her, (2) not in front of my piano teacher, (3) I've decided to not date until after high school unless they ask me out. (I'm thinking of getting rid of that last reason because I've never dated anyone before.) Her personality is great! I feel like I can easily talk to her because she acts how me and my friends act (sort of). Also, she's a grade younger than me (I didn't realize that until my mom pointed it out) and she lives in a different town.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 30, 2016, 06:07:49 PMI would, but (1) This is literally only the second time I had a long conversation with her, (2) not in front of my piano teacher
Find an opportunity to have a private conversation; be resolute! I know that it can be difficult to find a time or place to arrange such a meeting with anyone that you're not already close friends with, but if you're really determined, you should pursue this. If you don't feel comfortable discussing your feelings with her yet, then try to establish a reliable form of communication and get to know each other for a little bit.

Quote(3) I've decided to not date [...] unless they ask me out.
To be honest, this is kind-of the mentality I've adopted due to my increasing cynicism and disappointment in fellow humans (call it depressing if you will); to be fair, if you think you found someone you enjoy being around, you should totally go for it!

On a completely different note, after several months of deliberation, I've decided that I'm probably going to buy a trench coat; after reading a bunch of Amazon reviews, it seems like a lot of people of my body type and size are buying them as well, so I think I could look really good in one, and it will give me an excuse to wear a lighter, more comfortable coat in the winter and still appease my mother at the same time (because oftentimes I opt to go without wearing one, although my current winter clothing is generally on the baggy side).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman