The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Huh. Gaming con. I'll shall now research what it is. Not that I acually care, BUT, I do owe my love of video game music to videogames. So, what the hay.

Harvest

My Stalin presentation went pretty well, though I was really nervous but I don't think I messed up anything too bad.

Now I have to go to driver training tonight..and work tomorrow night and all weekend...when will it ever end?
-

mantis985

Im done with AP Chemistry forever.  Hopefully I got a five...

KefkaticFanatic

Brassman:  Google created a kickass search engine for a reason.

Also, my friend just took an AP Chem test.  Since he was taking the IB course he hadn't got to some of the content, so he had this huge AP Chem book to go through.  He apparently did pretty well, had to fabricate some results because he forgot how to do one question but otherwise all good.

me irl
[close]

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

The actual Expo starts on the 2nd, with probably Microsoft having a press conference on the 1st.  I think.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on May 28, 2009, 12:49:12 PMMy Stalin presentation went pretty well, though I was really nervous but I don't think I messed up anything too bad.

Now I have to go to driver training tonight..and work tomorrow night and all weekend...when will it ever end?

You did a presentation on Stalin?  I did one on Hitler a few years back......>.>

Harvest

ugh, driver training was pretty rough.  I did several things where I would have failed on the test and we're behind because he had to take time to explain some confusing stuff.  Luckily he is a nice guy and he made it better, but it was pretty rough..
-

mantis985

Only 11 days of school left...then two weeks of regents exams... :(....THEN I'M DONE!!!!!  ;D

kotorfanboy

haha regents. Nakah told me about those.

Silly New Yorkers

mantis985

Yeah the expectations are so low its just pathetic.  They lower the standards instead of finding out why so many students aren't learning what they're supposed to.

B-Kpianist

Summer is gonna suck- i won't get to see my boyfriend as much as i do now :'(

*waits for reaction*

SirIngusBingus

Either, your gender symbol is wrong, or you're homosexual. It doesn't bother me if you're homosexual, but I would be annoyed if your symbol was wrong. :P