News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Concerning voices, I'm fine with mine; it's flexible, and so I can do pretty good impressions. Of course, my Mario one is the best! ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 25, 2016, 07:16:48 AMConcerning voices, I'm fine with mine; it's flexible, and so I can do pretty good impressions. Of course, my Mario one is the best! ;)
I'd say your Papyrus impression is a close 2nd.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

how can you do a papyrus impression without him having an actual voice
unmotivated

Dudeman

Somehow, some way, everyone interprets Papyrus's voice almost the exact same way.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Finished 2 out of 3 art projects, hallelujah I'm so close

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

AwesomeYears

New Hearthstone Expansion coming up tomorrow, New Snarky Puppy album in a few days (as well as a Melbourne concert that I'm gonna see) and going to the USA for school band in December 2017, everything's coming up AwesomeYears!

Ōkami~MD

:D :D :D :D :D :D : D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D LD :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D : :D D :D :?D :D :D :D :D :D @D @D @D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: :D :D :D :D D: D: D: D: D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

= me and the gang
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Zunawe

I mentioned a while ago that I might work on a small project concerning procedurally generated music. And that did happen. Kinda. I've built no more than a basis on which an actual generator could conceivably be created, but the goal of the project was to explore the viability of this in the first place. In simpler terms, it doesn't sound good. At all. But I think it's notably (ha) better than random notes.

Random 1
Random 2

Test 1
Test 2
Test 3
Test 4

I'd recommend listening to a Random before each Test to make a comparison.

I just thought it was kinda cool that it kinda works and wanted to share.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

This is pretty cool, please keep us updated with future progress.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Any more work on it will be on my own time, but if I do improve it significantly, I'll post stuff here.

I program things

Olimar12345

Wow, that's really cool! You should make a topic somewhere so we'll be able to find it once a few days go by here in this topic lol.

But yeah I'd love to follow this! Reminds me of the Illiac Suite! (Which is badass)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I program things