News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I always thought I was an alto (or countertenor), but I thought my voice sounded an octave higher than it really is. So it turns out I'm a bass.

This doesn't work with my female part.

Oronoco

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 22, 2016, 12:34:50 PMBut my laugh sound stupid, some of my friends have commented that I sound "like Goofy" when laughing, lol.

It probably puts everyone in a better mood, though!
When I yawn, people will compliment my "Chewbacca impression." And I'm like "Nope, just yawning."

Quote from: Bloop on April 22, 2016, 12:38:00 PMThis doesn't work with my female part.

But ladies with deep voices are so mysteriously elegant.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Bloop

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 22, 2016, 12:13:23 PMI think dude's voice is funny (in a good way), he always sounds super happy
jokes on you I'm never happy

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 22, 2016, 12:13:23 PMI also like zorro's voice, it's gr8
We literally just talked for like...until the minions got to lane
Then you ended the skype call because someone was watching tv
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Did we really? I really can't remember
Oh wait did we skype while we played URF that one time
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

DON'T GO INTO THAT BUSH *walks into bush*

FIRST BLOOD
unmotivated

Magic Mole

I'm that guy who camps objectives in URF with Malzahar. I don't need fun, I need key fragments :'(

braix

I just play whatever I feel like playing

like teemo

SlowPokemon

Tfw you can add someone else on NSM to the list of people you can't take seriously
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 23, 2016, 08:11:24 AMTfw you can add someone else on NSM to the list of people you can't take seriously

i can't take this seriously
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost