News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

@Zeldafan: your brother's beard is fantastic and deserves praise.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

So I can't seem to ever get a hairstyle that I like and that I think fits me.
I used to have a 'standard asian haircut', all short and flat. Then I grew it out to my shoulders and kinda liked it but it was super annoying to manage and my parents made me cut it. Also everybody mistook me for a girl.
So after that I had the short faux hawk for a while, then I grew that out to a kinda long hawk. But it got annoying to manage so I just combed it to the side for a while, then said screw that and I got a buzz cut. I liked it for like a month but then I decided that it didn't suit me very well so I started to grow it out again with the goal of it reaching at least 20 inches this time, because I enjoyed having long hair.
But I decided I don't even want to wait another year and a half from now to get it to that length, so I'm getting a haircut today yayyy. First one in like 8 months. Maybe I'll post a picture in the face to the name topic idk

How content is everyone here with their hairstyle? I'm curious.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I love my hair style and wouldn't ever change it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I think my hairstyle is probably the best option for me but I don't really like it per se

I just know that I hate it other ways

@braix girly hair best hair
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 14, 2016, 04:27:59 PMHow content is everyone here with their hairstyle? I'm curious.
Probably an 8/10, with a 2 point deduction because my hair is terrible and just doesn't want to cooperate with it most of the time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I like my hairstyle, but the sides and back always seem to grow much quicker than I'd like. Stay put, dang it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

No seriously, Zeldafan: that is like, a beard of the gods. I bet it alone has the ability to grant wishes, or at the very least the ability to cheer people up when they're down.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

@Olimar: I will tell him that too hahaha
@Braix: I'm never quite completely satisfied with my hair style... Problem is, my hair is naturally curly (in a way that's not very attractive when left alone) so a lot of cuts don't look good on me because of the texture or thickness of my hair (think Merida from Brave). On top of that, my face shape doesn't seem to allow for much experimentation. So my hair style has been pretty much the same for a long time: long hair parted on one side, thinned out and long layers. I'd like to grow it out all the way to my waist though.
This kind of style works for me, and I got voted best hair, so hey 8)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Trust me bro your hair in your fb pics was pacha meme worthy
unmotivated

Bloop

Except for the fact that my hair kinda curls in some weird way (the right and left side kinda curl to the right, so on the right it curls out, on the left it curls in), I love my hair.
I'd actually like to have it even longer so I can move all my hair  over one shoulder to the front of my body because that'd be funny, but idk (yet) if that suits me

SlowPokemon

I currently hold the record for most posts on the forums. And with this post, I have over twice as many posts as the second-most frequent poster, SuperFireKirby.

...I need to get a life
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

ok i just wanted to post excitement but i should get rid of it before anyone reads it

BrainyLucario

Me and E. Gadd are going to this really important meeting to give a presentation for a club we're in. I can't believe how nervous I am. The people we will be speaking to are a bunch of wealthy, (possibly college-funding) old guys. I'm terrible at public speaking, and don't want to mess this up. Wish me luck!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Back from being sick, sort of I'm pretty good now. Had an awful stomach illness, but now I'm pretty much fine.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh