The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

no it's actually really nice outside right now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 15, 2016, 01:02:55 PMWe arrived to Washington! We're passing through Seattle right now and this place looks amazing, holy crap
20 minutes from my new home right now. HYPE!
aghhhhh the hype is so real

I wish I lived on that side of the water ;_;

EDIT: JUST REALIZED THAT I'M LIKE THIRTY MILES AWAY FROM A FELLOW NSM'ER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE LIFE IS GREAT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

yo dr.p is in seattle right now, we should all meet up downtown and eat something
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Oronoco

Congratulations, NanaPopo! I kinda-sorta have a dream to intern at the Living the Land greenhouses at Epcot, so I know how excited you must be!

And congrats on the move, Braixen! (If that's the sort of thing people congratulate for.)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

SlowPokemon

What the fuck Nocturne I can't stop laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Depends on what you're eating.

Actual thought of the moment: I'm likely going to be competing soon with arguably the hardest piece in my repertoire, the Chopin etude in f minor Op. 10/9. No idea when, but it's a festival for which signs ups are just now occurring.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Oh, I've tried playing that étude. I think the right hand's pretty easy, but the left hand is not really friendly for me.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 15, 2016, 09:15:55 PMOh, I've tried playing that étude. I think the right hand's pretty easy, but the left hand is not really friendly for me.
Yeah. The point of it is to develop LH flexibility within a given position so it's a hard one. There's also passages of 5 against 6, meaning you play in between notes of the LH, since an exact polyrhythm would be nearly possible to attain and sound horribly dull.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Oh, the polyrhythm I'm okay with. But the left hand stretches kill my hand.

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... I'm trying to decide what game I should stream. I'd like it to be on the 3DS for my first game... :/ Any ideas?
Also, you know how several streamers have a "motif" of sorts. What should mine be? I can't think of any.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

do you have the necessary equipment to even stream 3DS games?
cause if you don't you're stuck getting free stuff and streaming PC games
unmotivated

braix

heh
youre probably gonna have to stream pc, like noc said. and even then, things are really tough to set up. if you decide you want to go for streaming pc games, try obs(open broadcasting software), it's free. i can send you my settings but theres no guarantee that theyll work for you