The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 11, 2016, 08:39:25 PM^srsly. It's more annoying reading your reactions to it as if it were new.
Listen to him, my friends. I love the game to bits but it's six months old now. Gushing time is over.

On topic, it's pretty obvious that there needs to be more than one game in a franchise for it to get its own sidebar, but having just two games is obviously not enough. I'm thinking something in the realm of four or five, possibly more.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

^I was actually referring to noc's dislike of the game as "not new," but it works either way I guess.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 11, 2016, 08:57:12 PM^I was actually referring to noc's dislike of the game as "not new," but it works either way I guess.
Oh, whoops. It seemed like you were agreeing with the second half of Dude's post.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I DON'T GUSH OVER IT! I HAVE A CHAT ROOM TO DO THAT IN!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

What's wrong with gushing over a game you like? As long as it's not spamming (which no one is) then bashing on people for liking something you don't like is kinda [insert derogatory word here.]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

I don't understand what makes it so difficult. If someone doesn't like something they can babble on about it all they want and you get to listen to it as little as you want. Same goes other way around. Don't get so worked up
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

You don't see me going on and on about how much I like Touhou in topics that have nothing to do with it, why should you and undertale be any different

The "you" is a general "you", not just one person.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Hey, don't change the topic when I made a good point! D:

It's rude.

Yug_Guy

So, I make a table detailing how many sheets represent a particular series, and all you guys get out of it is more/less Undertale? I mean, I guess it's relevant, but really not the reaction I was hoping for...

Anyway, you guys think I should make an actual topic to display/update the table, or do you think it's not something that needs its own discussion?

Altissimo

I made a comment!!!!!
But I'm also on mobile so I can't really look it over and appreciate it in full. I'll try to do that when I get my computer back tonight.

Anyway, I agree with the idea that the only things in the sidebar should be game series and not individual games. And I ain't even referencing Undertale, just saying in general.

Zeila

I think a new topic with the table would be good to discuss it vs bumping an old thread (that may not even be solely based off of game series) or re-introducing the topic in a thread since you can update it freely. It's not spam and is relevant to what we do here so I don't see a problem with it. Plus, it might help introduce or kick out series from the sidebar, and I'm pretty sure some people would discuss about it

E. Gadd Industries

Someone emailed me concerning my story, asking me if they could gain access to proofread it & such. I don't know who they are O_O
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 13, 2016, 05:22:40 AMgain access to proofread it & such
Call me cynical, but I doubt that's what they have in mind.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Honestly, you can't expect anything less these days. I mean, how the heck did the person get the link, unless it's someone on here or some random guest that stalks us?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]