News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2016, 06:09:20 PMHey so the NSM group chat won't let my messages go through for some reason, so I removed myself from the group. It's the "surreptitiously official" whatever one, could someone add me back in so I can try sending a message again? I'm mostly pissed that an ace attorney debate is happening and I can't weigh in

you're gonna have to tell me what's happening in this debate bc i'm not in that chat and don't want to be but ACE ATTORNEY WHERE

SlowPokemon

we could make a separate ace attorney chat with just the aa fans if you want to debate

the question of whether Dual Destinies is a good game is being brought up
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The default Finale violin soundfont is so goddamn annoying
what is shitpost

deku_link

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 06, 2016, 11:08:18 AMThe default Finale violin soundfont is so goddamn annoying
Sounds more like a siren than a violin.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Dudeman

Thought of the moment?

Having all 2's in my post count looks nice.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2016, 06:09:20 PMHey so the NSM group chat won't let my messages go through for some reason, so I removed myself from the group. It's the "surreptitiously official" whatever one, could someone add me back in so I can try sending a message again? I'm mostly pissed that an ace attorney debate is happening and I can't weigh in

Skype has this problem with groups sometimes, I find restarting skype is the best way to work around it, though it only works sometimes even then.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

For my linear algebra class, I could potentially work on a project for very simple procedural generated music. So that might be cool.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

Skype hasn't been working for me. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on March 07, 2016, 07:12:41 PMThought of the moment?

Having all 2's in my post count looks nice.
heyyyy, that's a pretty good reason to stop posting, huh?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on March 08, 2016, 06:52:15 AMheyyyy, that's a pretty good reason to stop posting, huh?
Hmm...

Nahhh. I like the number 23 better anyways.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

cashwarrior1