News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deku_link

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2016, 07:30:33 PMI really doubt that's what he means by stuck
Hey, it happened to me. I was surviving around 30 attacks and wondering how many more I had to do, not knowing I could.... you know.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Altissimo on March 01, 2016, 09:43:14 AMfor what program?
I have 3 considered programs of interest:
Biology, Astronomy, and Computer Science.
Mac & Swarthmore offers both, and Campbellsville offers Bio & CS.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

I heard astronomy is hard. My aunt did a class on it and she said it was really hard.

E. Gadd Industries

I like it, though, so it'll be worth It in the end!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Indeed!
Things that I like and people tell me are hard are usually things that are easy because I like them :P

E. Gadd Industries

Of course, right now, I should be finishing an essay for English and an art project for Art History...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

Oooh, what's your project?
(I'm minoring in Art History)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2016, 07:30:33 PMI really doubt that's what he means by stuck

Actually, that's exactly what I meant. :P

spoilers for Undyne fight
fleeing was the last thing that I wanted to do after fighting her for so long. So it took me forever to figure that out. It's all good though! I beat her this morning.
[close]
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 02, 2016, 03:24:15 PMOooh, what's your project?
(I'm minoring in Art History)
I have to make a story map concerning events that occurred during the Renaissance. I don't want to do the cliché da Vinci and Michelangelo things, though, so do you know of any strange happenings of that era?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magic Mole

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 02, 2016, 11:07:48 AMI have 3 considered programs of interest:
I'm probably gonna end up majoring in computer science, but I really want to take some sort of astronomy class if I can. Space has always been one of the most fascinating things to me; I'd love to learn more about it.

mikey

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on March 02, 2016, 04:02:36 PMActually, that's exactly what I meant. :P

spoilers for Undyne fight
fleeing was the last thing that I wanted to do after fighting her for so long. So it took me forever to figure that out. It's all good though! I beat her this morning.
[close]
oh.

Y'all are dumb
unmotivated

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 02, 2016, 11:07:48 AMI have 3 considered programs of interest:
Mac & Swarthmore offers both, and Campbellsville offers Bio & CS.
Quote from: Magic Mole on March 02, 2016, 04:34:13 PMI'm probably gonna end up majoring in computer science, but I really want to take some sort of astronomy class if I can. Space has always been one of the most fascinating things to me; I'd love to learn more about it.
I'm gonna be biased and plug for CS. But, as a warning, astronomy is not to be taken lightly. It's incredibly physics and math heavy, and gets difficult very quickly.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

This is both interesting and weird at the same time.
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Zunawe on March 02, 2016, 06:41:10 PMI'm gonna be biased and plug for CS. But, as a warning, astronomy is not to be taken lightly. It's incredibly physics and math heavy, and gets difficult very quickly.
Crud. My supposed ICP teacher doesn't do squat. But ah well. I'll self-teach before then. And I'll remember all these warnings; thanks to everyone who gave me one!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]