The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 30, 2016, 07:57:36 PMWhy are the lines placed the way they are? Did you just pick random states/cities to start from, or do they have some meaning to them?
I'm ok with this.
Seattle because a lot of people are located there plus it's sort of a hub for the northwest
Chicago was pretty much random
and NJ because that's where they were talking about
also note I didn't invite ThatGamer
unmotivated

braix

That's good since I'm moving there anyway
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just bought Josh Wright's in depth lesson on Liszt's "La Campanella", great purchase. $8 for a full length lesson on solving the technical aspects of the piece.
what is shitpost

braix

I could barely follow what you were talking about but good for you anyway haha
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

[snip]

InsigTurtle

Why not have the "Great NSM Road Trip", then?

mikey

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 30, 2016, 09:13:03 PMWhy not have the "Great NSM Road Trip", then?
sh no that one's mine
I'm doing it solo
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 30, 2016, 09:03:02 PMI could barely follow what you were talking about but good for you anyway haha
This

Except the full version, which is 72 minutes long
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 30, 2016, 09:13:03 PMWhy not have the "Great NSM Road Trip", then?
CUE THE MONTAGE!!! (Also, I would be down for that! XDXD)

Oh, is anyone going to DC for the Inauguration in January 2017?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magic Mole

I mean, I live about an hour away from D.C. but I'll probably still just watch it on tv

Altissimo

i have my first grad school interview tomorrow wish me luck

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]