News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I don't know.
Super?
Fire?
Kirby?
SuperKirby?
SuperFire?
SuperFireKirby?
FireKirby?
SFK?
Loser?
Winner?
Queer?
Lovely handsome person?
Which do you prefer?

SuperFireKirby

Lovely handsome person is my first choice but that's even longer than my actual name.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Then we'll use LHP.
But are you indeed lovely, handsome and human?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 18, 2009, 12:15:43 PMI don't know. I'd like to know though.

What are you, some kind of petaphile? And if so you should stop going here and go on 4-chan. You would really fit in there.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 18, 2009, 12:12:28 PMThen we'll use LHP.
But are you indeed lovely, handsome and human?

Lovely and handsome, I dunno, I can't see you. But human, there's no way. That's bull.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2009, 12:17:36 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 18, 2009, 12:15:43 PMI don't know. I'd like to know though.

What are you, some kind of petaphile? And if so you should stop going here and go on 4-chan. You would really fit in there.

You're rude :'(

SuperFireKirby

Well you were acting a little creepy for a second there.

GreekGeek

I know, I'm really sorry.
I'm a Hellenophile :D

SirIngusBingus

Everyone is allowed the occasional creepy moment.

EX: Did you know that people from Conneticuit are officially called Nutmeggers? Or that a badmitten birdie is really a shuttlecock?

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 18, 2009, 12:28:01 PMEveryone is allowed the occasional creepy moment.

Luckily.

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 18, 2009, 12:28:01 PMEX: Did you know that people from Conneticuit are officially called Nutmeggers? Or that a badmitten birdie is really a shuttlecock?

My English is too downright bad to understand this sentence.

SirIngusBingus

Conneticuit is a state in the US. People from New York are called New Yorkers, from Texas are Texans, and from Florida are Floridians. But people from Conneticuit are Nutmeggers. ;D

And badmitten is a sport we play-it's similar to tennis. But it uses a weird thing as a ball, commonly called a birdie. But the official name for it is a Shuttlecock!

GreekGeek

I know badmitten. I've played "badminton", as we call it here, for several years and I still love it. I though the English word for badminton was just badminton and badmitten was a kind of bad kitten.
The birdie is called a "shuttle" here.

SirIngusBingus