News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Ruto on January 06, 2016, 07:46:21 PMLol an old classmate of mine was in Gossip Girl apparently. I didn't know her that well because she never said anything interesting and GG is supposed to be a waste of time so I've never really looked into any further. Although I did recall that she had Facebook friends that said some fucked up things on her posts.

I know people who were related to other people with movie fame though xD
I was in a movie once, this dumb Christmas movie on ABC Family with Tia Mowry and Tori Spelling in it. But you can totally see me in the background

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

InsigTurtle

The thing that happened in Paris today, the event makes me wonder a bit. Was the guy who was killed actually serious, or was it his idea of a joke?

ALSO:
Please respond to this poll! It's only one question, but you'll need to login.
http://goo.gl/forms/rkHrjn6WbN

Dudeman

Shout-out to Braix for the relaxing Pokémon playlist that I'm actually using right now. You done good, kid.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 07, 2016, 01:56:31 PMALSO:
Please respond to this poll! It's only one question, but you'll need to login.
http://goo.gl/forms/rkHrjn6WbN
people can respond to that poll multiple times
also the best part of that is how it has the *required
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Dudeman on January 10, 2016, 04:27:11 PMShout-out to Braix for the relaxing Pokémon playlist that I'm actually using right now. You done good, kid.
<3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Oronoco

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2016, 04:48:14 PMalso the best part of that is how it has the *required
That. And I like how it reads "Answer question, please!"
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

*confetti rains from the heavens*
congratulations!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

I just realize I haven't gotten any personal messages on this forum in a long time. Guess I need to be more active.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

So I'm taking a composition class in my last semester of undergrad - I have to write two pieces, both of which will be performed, by the end of the semester. The professor is saying "you can do p much any type of composition you want" as long as it can be performed (so no we cannot write for Tesla coils if we expect it to be performed). I am so conflicted, there are so many options

Oronoco

If you do a vocal piece, you could write a text, too.

Or I suggest setting some of Dude's Erotic Friend Fiction. Instant win.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

Thought of the moment:
I found this gem in my google drive from November 2014:
Spoiler
We eat sugary, fatty foods because they make us feel good. As a vestigial, now-counterproductive measure, our bodies reward us for their consumption with the release of endorphins, as a reassurance that these foods can provide us with energy. But the last time I reached into a can of Pringles with this subconscious drive at the back of my mind, no amount of fat-induced chemicals could possibly justify the struggle that ensued.
[close]
I should finish this essay someday.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Quote from: Altissimo on January 11, 2016, 11:25:06 AMSo I'm taking a composition class in my last semester of undergrad - I have to write two pieces, both of which will be performed, by the end of the semester. The professor is saying "you can do p much any type of composition you want" as long as it can be performed (so no we cannot write for Tesla coils if we expect it to be performed). I am so conflicted, there are so many options

Write a fugue with some obscure video game/pop music/folk tune as the subject.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: Bespinben on January 11, 2016, 11:40:12 AMWrite a fugue with some obscure video game/pop music/folk tune as the subject.

i was gonna write a fugue-esque thing for guitar ensemble actually but idk about using existing music....... i will consider