News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

Mine ended yesterday, but now I have to turn in all the late homework before Thursday...
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

Just one more week for me YES! but I have to play at the graduation >__> but at least we play pirates afterwards :D

Cobraroll

Eurovision Song Contest is really depressing. We'll never get rid of that song...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

jake3343

I don't get out of school until June 24th  :(

GreekGeek

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 16, 2009, 02:52:42 PMEurovision Song Contest is really depressing. We'll never get rid of that song...
But the guy singing it is sooo cool/cute, though the song is horrible. ::)
Estonia has a great song :D
And my own country sucked. Stupid Gordon.

Tranzlater

I'm here... hopefully should be here more often.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I've been out of school for like a month and a half now.  Mwahaha!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby