The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

I was more happy to have some relaxation family time than getting gifts
However I did get a tool kit, pajama pants, a pair of earrings, $100, and the key FOB to my car fixed (hooray for practical presents)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ZeldaFan on December 27, 2015, 10:06:26 PM(hooray for practical presents)
This is actually so true.. I've found that really what I like most about Christmas is having all the annoying little things that I need new stuff to fix done, if that makes sense..
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

It makes sense! And yes, I would agree, practical gifts are the best, although I like spending time with family the mist!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

ZeldaFan

Found this today, thought I might share

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

How the hell does someone manage to solve a rubix cube that is their head? I'd have given up on it honestly...
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

We just had an earthquake. A small one, but big enough to light up Facebook and Twitter.

Nebbles

my neighbor's car alarm has gone off about 10 times in the past hour

help

me
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I woke up at 3 am this morning and I couldn't fall asleep again.
It is now 9:40 am. I am allowed to touch my computer now.
Eight hours of doing nothing is so boring
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Sebastian

braix

I found an Undertale easter egg.
Spoiler

This took forever to make
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Yeah I don't know how I ended up posting that in the tinychat thread