The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on December 25, 2015, 10:27:42 AMI've heard it's good, but nowhere near as good as main series AC titles. Though if you have a love for interior design, it'll keep you happy.Ignore any and all comparisons made to Pokemon, because it's entirely different and it's still good. Humorous, quirky, and an all-around good time.If you're judging Splatoon on the single player, you're judging it wrong. Splatoon is primarily an online 4v4 shooter, so if you're picking it up to have a good time in a single-player setting, you're gonna be left wanting more. dat final boss tho The multiplayer, though, is fast-paced, competitive, and adaptive. It's fantastic.OH
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL
NO
easily the best AC:AF review I've seen
[close]

I'm honestly leaning toward Yo-kai Watch, since it's made by Level-5. I enjoyed the demo a lot though like you said it was very quirky.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 25, 2015, 12:50:30 PMI got a Midi cable and a pedal for my keyboard!!!! Greatest Christmas ever!!

I bought one of those way back and it didn't work...too busy to tinker with it too -.- If there's a quick start guide to those I would give it a try, it would make a lot of things easier.

In other news, I got a $20 gift card, a t-shirt (a late birthday present?) and a sheet of bear stickers. Plus one more thing coming in the mail. I got this Zelda journal for myself during a sale and from now on I'm only going to buy things on a sale to stretch the dollars or things I can share ._.

In other news, I told my sister the story of how I ruined Santa for myself and it's pretty funny.

So the first time I heard about Santa was when I was six. The teacher told us about Santa and I was like "YEAH RIGHT" (to myself). I thought the idea of some guy in a red suit going around giving presents to kids was crazy, so during the fun activity time where we were making wishlists from a toy catalog, I pasted a picture of this play set (the most bulky and expensive item on the catalog). I was pretty sure that no one was just going to give that away and make it fit in my living room, and I was completely right. Little kid Ruto had a lot of sense :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2015, 09:11:30 PMI bought one of those way back and it didn't work...too busy to tinker with it too -.- If there's a quick start guide to those I would give it a try, it would make a lot of things easier.
I did this as well last year! It did not work immediately, therefore it mustn't have worked at all. I wonder where it's gone...

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2015, 09:11:30 PMSo the first time I heard about Santa was when I was six. The teacher told us about Santa and I was like "YEAH RIGHT" (to myself). I thought the idea of some guy in a red suit going around giving presents to kids was crazy, so during the fun activity time where we were making wishlists from a toy catalog, I pasted a picture of this play set (the most bulky and expensive item on the catalog). I was pretty sure that no one was just going to give that away and make it fit in my living room, and I was completely right. Little kid Ruto had a lot of sense :P

That reminds me.
When I was in grade two, we had an assignment where we would mail letters to Santa (to that H0H 0H0 postal code)
I wrote asking Santa if the only reason why so many people who still believed in him was because of companies that were trying to make big profits off of the holiday season, using kids as their target audience. But in a more childish way.
The reply I got was something like "If you keep thinking that way, you'll get coal in your stocking! Ho ho ho!"
And from that day on, little me became an asshole to Santas.

Ruto

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 25, 2015, 09:39:29 PMI did this as well last year! It did not work immediately, therefore it mustn't have worked at all. I wonder where it's gone...

I just checked for a minute on Amazon and not only has the cable gotten more expensive since I bought it, but there's also a new driver needed since the one they included definitely won't work with a newer computer...well when I have time I guess I could find the cable and try again.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 25, 2015, 10:02:28 PM"If you keep thinking that way, you'll get coal in your stocking! Ho ho ho!"

Hey! They really shouldn't tell kids that. I think the Simpsons episode told Santa Homer what to say to kids if they say he's not real, etc, without insulting or scarring them...it's not like you were trying to ruin Santa for every other kid!

mikey

I got fetchlands
this was the best christmas ever
unmotivated

Ruto

I have a list of people I won't talk to again until I hear an apology from.

I think next year I'll have to make better friends -.-

braix

I just avoid making friends in the first place. I choose carefully. Thinking of it more as an investment.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

"Man, sans has very stumpy feet."

- Me, during the sprite-editing process.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Ended up settling on Happy Home Designer for right now. I do love Animal Crossing so much, I couldn't resist. I hope it satisfies!

SlowPokemon

Also picked up Shovel Knight on the eShop since it's on sale and I said I'd get it next time it was on sale.

If anyone has $20, download the Phoenix Wright Trilogy before the sale ends. Please.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

T'was good. I did some arranging, a lot of practicing, and lots of sleeping.
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 27, 2015, 08:20:14 PMT'was good. I did some arranging and lots of sleeping.
It was pretty much a regular day and I would have forgotten it was Christmas if it weren't for the fact that my cousin/aunt came over