The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

would all you old people stop showing up it's ruining my self-image of being a veteran ;_;

Good to see you again, Harvest.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nana1Popo2

Nice to see you Harvest!
and that Kefka's sense of humor hasn't changed much  ::)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Nebbles

Geez, old people are coming back. Hi guys!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Hi guys!
You haven't met me Nana or Harvest, but I feel like we're old friends :P

braix

By the way are we doing the holiday postcard thing this year?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 12, 2015, 04:00:29 PMBy the way are we doing the holiday postcard thing this year?

Dang, I guess we all forgot. It might be a little late, but maybe we could get that going anyway lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Yeah I just remembered about it today while I took out the trash. Strange time to remember, but whatever.

If anybody wants to do this let me know. Otherwise I'll set an alarm for next year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

So I signed up for melee in genesis 3, super excited! I dual main peach and mewtwo, so I really wanna get my mewtwo good enough so I can actually win some matches with him.

For those that don't know, Genesis is one of the biggest melee tournaments and any one can sign up for it. So come on down if you like smash, they have sm4sh too!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

AwesomeYears

Yay! We've got our own eSports team! NSM|FireArrow anyone?

FireArrow

Wait can I actually put that as a prefix? O:
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mastersuperfan

Oh man

Arranging is so much easier with headphones

Don't ask me why I never used them before
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

Oh man why have you never used them before

Sebastian

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 13, 2015, 11:41:57 AMOh man

Arranging is so much easier with headphones

Don't ask me why I never used them before
I remember the day I started using headphones :P
What a good day.

InsigTurtle

I've always used earbuds. The bass isn't too good on them, but they still serve their purpose.

Sebastian

Bass is the toughest part imo. I can 99% of the time pick the chords right out.
I've been asked to get new headphones by someoneWinter so I can hear the bass easier :P