News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 10, 2015, 09:39:33 AMI found my introduction my daily dose of cringe
favorite series: legend of zelda?
unmotivated

braix

Most of my answers changed so I might as well post a new introduction LOL
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 09, 2015, 11:12:31 PMI was reading an article about the recent storms that came through the area, and it stated that 2 people had died because of the storm. (I'm suddenly getting flashbacks of Katie's World from Roller Coaster Tycoon)
oh god that was terrible it'd crash every few months even after I kept replacing the brakes
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Waddle Bro

sfk appreciation post

I searched for these old posts and now realized how fucking much i miss sfk :( seriously hands down the role model i and everyone else should look up to, the guy has great taste with practically everything(music, shows, style of life in general, actually everything), and the sense of humour that's from beyond this world. the man helped me with stuff and cared about people and i hope he's doing rly well right now wherever he is

Winter

Nana1Popo2

So... haven't been on here in about 4-5 years. Who is old [enough] that I would remember + still kickin'?

Not gonna lie, kinda miss it/y'all. :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

FireArrow

Hoh, I remember you. You left before I joined, but I saw a lot of your posts.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2015, 10:28:53 PMHoh, I remember you. You left before I joined, but I saw a lot of your posts.

Nice to meet you (or re-meet?)! Seems like you joined just after I graduated high school. Unfortunately, I did become inactive around then..

FireArrow

Nice to meet you too! It's good to have some old timers back, maybe you can help make NSM feel like a community again. Definitely feels a lot more distant now than it used to.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2015, 10:35:32 PMNice to meet you too! It's good to have some old timers back, maybe you can help make NSM feel like a community again. Definitely feels a lot more distant now than it used to.
oh please
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 11, 2015, 10:27:40 PMSo... haven't been on here in about 4-5 years. Who is old [enough] that I would remember + still kickin'?

I know you put a lot of sheets up :3
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Woah it's you! Hi Nana1Popo2! Do you remember me?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 11, 2015, 10:38:16 PMWoah it's you! Hi Nana1Popo2! Do you remember me?

Of course! One of the first few names I saw and definitely remembered :)

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2015, 10:37:17 PMoh please

I know you put a lot of sheets up :3

I haven't been arranging much lately because school, I have been submitting a few of my older arrangements though. Nonetheless I don't see what that has to do with what I said.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2015, 10:40:36 PMI haven't been arranging much lately because school, I have been submitting a few of my older arrangements though. Nonetheless I don't see what that has to do with what I said.
>.>
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 11, 2015, 10:27:40 PMSo... haven't been on here in about 4-5 years. Who is old [enough] that I would remember + still kickin'?

Your name certainly rings a bell and you were certainly here for a while after I first registered. Ah, what the hey. Welcome back. Enjoy your stay. Or don't. There are times when some of us don't. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book