News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2015, 12:15:10 PMJust learned that Shulk is canonically 5'6".
i.e. I could be Shulk if I wanted to :3

oh my gosh he's so tiny
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 25, 2015, 02:26:34 PMGaems are almost always cheaper if you wait.

Ocarina of time for 3ds. I paid more for a physical copy of that than when it came out. So it depends on how great the game is xD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 26, 2015, 12:27:33 PM...why is he so short?

Link is about 5'6, Zelda is 5'7...I based these off the scale/painted figurines they release for $300. If you look at fighting games like SoulCalibur, the fighters are way too short. The "giant clay golem" is only 7'3". Basketball players are taller than that...also lol the samurai character is only 5'8" at the end of the series, he starts also as 5'6". Their weights are also ridiculous for people that muscular xD I think those heights are only useful for people who are making the game as a size relationship sort of thing, not as a comparison to real life.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

The only reason oot3ds is expensive is because of all the exploits it has, same with cubic ninja.

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on November 27, 2015, 10:58:19 AMThe only reason oot3ds is expensive is because of all the exploits it has, same with cubic ninja.

Yeah you told me. Wish I can make use of it now xD

Also Hoopa is released for XY and stuff and I'm so tempted to stop using the QR exploit.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Olimar12345

Oot3ds is available for download though,  which often has the possibility to be discounted.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

The physical copy is the only one hax work on so nothx.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Does anyone know when the NSM superlatives will be?
I'm looking forward it :P

Dude

If there's any negative awards, then I don't want there to be any awards.

Sebastian

Dude

Quote from: Dude on November 28, 2015, 02:42:48 PMIf there's any negative awards, then I don't want there to be any awards.

Seriously, last year was shitty.

mikey

I know K-NiGhT's in charge and I know he's had it on his mind at least once in the past 3 months
but from what I know he probably forgot about it and as soon as he sees this he'll rush to get it done
unmotivated