The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Harvest

ha...a hippie van crashed into the back of one of our cars when my brother was driving.  If it were a regular vehicle, the bumper may have been the only thing damaged but it was a fucking hippie van with the flat front so the entire back is fucked.  Eh, w/e.  Insurance pays for all...and I get to drive a rental car :P
-

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

The question is, is your rental a ferrari?

Edit: Where can I download Finale Notepad for free? I lost it about a month ago to an epic computer virus and I cant remember how I got it for free. Someone plz tell me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

I'm off to search the mysterious help forum for the ever so elusive sticky.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Yeah I downloaded hours ago so that wasnt neccesary. Working on sheet music for Dark Cloud 2 right now. Yes, I am actually arranging sheet music.

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Man, no one actually clicked the link! It isn't to the help page; it leads to an old topic I think we should revive.

SuperFireKirby

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 05:43:55 AMThe question is, is your rental a ferrari?

Edit: Where can I download Finale Notepad for free? I lost it about a month ago to an epic computer virus and I cant remember how I got it for free. Someone plz tell me.
how was it epic? were they like spartans lined up in a phalanx?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

Moving my foot hurts.

That's what you get for doing long walks around the city.

SuperFireKirby

Brassman388