The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I got my dad's email address.  Should I email him?  What should I say?
unmotivated

Dudeman

Is there any particular reason to not email him?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Tell him about something funny that happened to you recently. Give him something to smile about, something that will make him think, "That's my boy!"
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

oh, I was thinking about asking him where he was
is that a bad idea
unmotivated

Dudeman

Well, definitely don't make that the sole content of your message. I'd suggest talking about yourself a little bit; you know, what's been going on on your end, etc. And then ask him how he's doing and work in a question about where he is. Most importantly, be polite.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I high fived someone almost 20 minutes ago and I can still feel my hand
At times like this I wonder what hope I have for my future
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Hey is anyone here willing to play bass guitar for an Undertale cover? Or know someone that might be interested? I'd do it myself but I don't own a bass.
The only requirement is that you have okay/good audio recording and you won't need to even play well because the bass part is super easy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 20, 2015, 01:42:06 PMHey is anyone here willing to play bass guitar for an Undertale cover? Or know someone that might be interested? I'd do it myself but I don't own a bass.
The only requirement is that you have okay/good audio recording and you won't need to even play well because the bass part is super easy.
I can give it a shot. I have a bass with some decent recording abilities so yeah. Hopefully that's good for you.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

That's great, thanks! I'll send you a PM with more details soon :D

ZeldaFan

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 19, 2015, 04:51:05 PMI high fived someone almost 20 minutes ago and I can still feel my hand
At times like this I wonder what hope I have for my future
I can still feel my hand

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Is it even a high five if you can still feel your hand twenty minutes later
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'd be more concerned if he couldn't feel his hand, tbh..
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2015, 08:18:04 PMIs it even a high five if you can still feel your hand twenty minutes later
It's the feeling where my hand is on fire and I can't feel anything else

Olimar12345

Almost done with my term paper... oh God let this happen...

Update: Oh God I'd be done right now if it wasn't for the fact that I forgot to include a vital source, and have to rework it in somewhere. Unfortunately it's inclusion is a necessity....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department