News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Whatever you decide, add totodile up in there.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Something unexpected, like...Malamar and Mawile.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Mawile is overdone, substitute it for Totodile.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Do Pokémon that no one remembers, like Maractus, Stanler, Kricketune, Ledian, Seel, Finneon, Swalot, Jumpluff or Qwilfish.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on November 18, 2015, 10:59:04 AMDo Pokémon that no one remembers, like Maractus, Stanler, Kricketune, Ledian, Seel, Finneon, Swalot, Jumpluff or Qwilfish.
Seviper
unmotivated

Olimar12345

OMG could yu imagin seviper adn totodiel that wood be so crayzi

Brawler4Ever

Isn't Mew the essence of all other Pokemon besides Arceus? So technically Mew would be a fusion of two (or more) Pokemon. But I'm not sure if they would accept that.  ::)

I recommend fusing the three Kanto starter Pokemon. Basically a Venusaur with wings, giant cannons in his shoulders, and a giant flame on his back. It would be epic!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Ruto

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on November 18, 2015, 12:34:51 PMIsn't Mew the essence of all other Pokemon besides Arceus? So technically Mew would be a fusion of two (or more) Pokemon. But I'm not sure if they would accept that.  ::)

I recommend fusing the three Kanto starter Pokemon. Basically a Venusaur with wings, giant cannons in his shoulders, and a giant flame on his back. It would be epic!

I think they did something similar on the anime already...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on November 18, 2015, 12:34:51 PMI recommend fusing the three Kanto starter Pokemon. Basically a Venusaur with wings, giant cannons in his shoulders, and a giant flame on his back. It would be epic!

thats bowser

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on November 18, 2015, 01:15:48 PMthats bowser

minus the wings?

...and the cannons...

...and the flame on his back....

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 18, 2015, 02:55:42 PMminus the wings?

...and the cannons...

...and the flame on his back....

Well, maybe not that specific description, but this is what I was reminded of