News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

lol those are real LINE stickers huh

Quote from: Zunawe on November 17, 2015, 01:04:50 PMIn the most inoffensive way I can say this, you might consider looking into getting a psychological evaluation for an antisocial personality disorder.

Dunno, diagnosing someone with something should probably be done by a doctor -.- There's WebMD if he wants an informal opinion (maybe).

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

I don't mean to say I'm confident at all. In the very limited things I've seen, some of the phrases he used and ideas he mentioned seemed to line up. Talking to a doctor is just something I'd recommend for something like that; there isn't much of a detriment to asking somebody who would know.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Or if not a doctor, surround yourself by people. It may sound weird, but if you're really determined to learn more about what it means to be "human" that's honestly the best way. Learn from other's experiences while living through your own

Personally, I love humans so much because they're so different from one another. Thinking you're less than human because you're different is actually as opposite as it gets: you're human because you're different. You can't put a definition on human nature because no two people are exactly alike and I love that so much. It's impossible to run out of new people to meet and learn about, making every day a nice surprise
[emoji5]

Ruto

I also heard that people are really social animals, way more than cats, and it could solve a lot of problems. It's why it's cruel to isolate kids and keep them home. In Europe, they send out mentors to teenagers that are suspected of being radicalized, instead of just arresting them. What they do is send someone to talk to and watch over the kid until the kid "gets it".

mikey

wow europe is so great you should go move there
unmotivated

FireArrow

wow you should keep adding wonderful insight to conversations
Maybe it's just your avatar that's making me read all your posts in an extremely condescending tone.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 17, 2015, 10:15:53 PMwow europe is so great you should go move there

Better than throwing them in jail where they meet other dangerous people and blahblahblah...besides these troubled kids are really just lonely and feel like misfits. It shows that socializing helps a lot more than people think it does.

Also I'm going to visit in January, wooooo! Not moving there but I want to see what's so great about it. If it meets my expectations it will officially be the new land of the bears!!! <33333

(pending)

Tobbeh99

Have you considered getting new friends? Maybe you've been with your close friends too much and need some new friends whom you can enjoy and have great time with.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 17, 2015, 11:47:29 AMI feel like I don't truly understand what it is to be human. What it is to love, or feel compassion. I am apathetic towards almost everything, and I have a hard time viewing others as anything more than a tool, or an object, or a means to an end. That being said, I want to understand it. I want to know what it feels like to care. There are a handful of people who I actually consider close, or go out of my way to talk to or even generally interact with on a regular basis. But even that is a struggle in itself.

Volunteer? That's something I do to get my spirits up when I'm feeling angry/apathetic at humanity. (Seems a bit counter-intuitive, but not really, for me at least.)

Bubbles

Quote from: Altissimo on November 18, 2015, 06:00:47 AMVolunteer? That's something I do to get my spirits up when I'm feeling angry/apathetic at humanity. (Seems a bit counter-intuitive, but not really, for me at least.)
I can vouch for this. Volunteering really changed my whole outlook on life, no matter how cliche that sounds

braix

I'm gonna try to enter some art thing on Instagram, where you draw a Pokémon fusion. Deadline is December 17
Can you guys give me a couple ideas? I'm not coming up with anything at the moment
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude