The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

braix

Imo Dude did nothing. He posted screenshots that couldve been directed at anyone, everyone, or no one.
Why is this a problem? I don't get it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Quote from: DonValentino on November 09, 2015, 10:00:41 AMhmm Bubbles seems to be busy...
Quote from: FireArrow on November 09, 2015, 03:47:13 PMBubbles needs to be more active, I miss her :[
Quote from: Latios212 on November 09, 2015, 04:28:55 PMDidn't want to bring it up, but I miss Bubbles a lot.
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 09, 2015, 06:24:24 PMBlue, Noc, Bubbles.....we're doomed.
Do not worry friends I am back!! you warm my heart :')

I distanced myself when NSM got really catty and hostile, and I got into the routine of...basically forgetting all about it. I promise I'm going to try and be more active now (and if I forget you can always pm me and I'll be sure to pop in!!)

braix

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Latios212

Bubbles! ,、'`<(❛ヮ❛✿)>,、'`'`,、
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

BUBBLES!!!!!!!!

Also, @therecentdramajustnow, that was partially my fault. I thought Dude's anime post was targeted at BDS, so I responded accordingly. My own fault.
what is shitpost

Bubbles

Olimar12345

BUBBLES OMG HI

Also they put DURARARA! On Netflix should I watch?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yug_Guy

Waddle Bro