News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

True that. Twas hectic times...
In a couple years though, there could be more posts to check because of a lot of new people joining
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

I was looking back at the math workbook I used last year, and I still can't believe that I passed with 95%.
Spoiler

[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 08, 2015, 07:25:08 PMI was looking back at the math workbook I used last year, and I still can't believe that I passed with 95%.
Spoiler

[close]
help i lost my lungs and i can't seem to find them
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 08, 2015, 06:17:46 PMI was noticing today how little I need to check the forums now that a few certain people are gone
Quote from: Dude on October 08, 2015, 06:21:54 PMIt's nice tbh
why am I getting a massive sense of deja vu
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Dudeman on October 08, 2015, 08:04:17 PMhelp i lost my lungs and i can't seem to find them

Thing is, I have the same math teacher this year.
I could totally try to pull this off even more.

EFitTrainr

what if you walked up to a cat and it was like "BBAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
Sort of like a goat?

And then you walked up to a goat, and it was all like "meow"

And that was considered socially acceptable!?

WAKE UP, AMERICA.

THE ALIENS ARE REPLACING OUR GOATS AND CATS.

WE CAN'T LET THEM DESTROY OUR AMERICAN VALUES

goats did 9/11
I like food.

EFitTrainr

And on a completely separate note, my new YouTube series is progressing at a rate that I am finally able to unveil the title and a few episode names!

ECCENTRIC ERIC

From the creator of the not-even-close to a hit YouTube cartoon, "I Like Video Games," come a brand new cartoon that literally no one ever knew they wanted!
ECCENTRIC ERIC, starring Eric, is about the utter weirdness that Eric causes and experiences when not around his friends!

Episode 1: Eric Party/The Eccentricity of Eric

Eric creates clones of himself to party with/Eric accidentally turns real life into anime

Episode 2: Rocks Box/Yellow Jello

Eric sells painted rocks, which people mistake for video games/Eric demonstrates his cooking prowess on national TV.

Episode 3: Spy Guy/The Wall

Eric wants to be a spy, so he follows Swaggert around/A wall in Eric's room breaks. We'll leave you to guess which one.

Episode 4: Seconds Quest/Online

Eric desperately wants more dinner/Eric tries to watch an online video, but his computer has other ideas.

Episode 6: Blukinojoe/Egocentric Eric

Eric tries to get the attention of his favorite animator/Eric tells people how cool he is.

Episode 7: Figurative Action/Normal

Eric creates robot action of figures of his friends, which become self-aware/A normal day in the life of Eric

Episode 8: Eric Part(y) 2/ContiNOity

Eric throws another Eric Party/The biggest complaint about the series is finally addressed!

Episode 9: Dungeon of Dragons/Autobiography

Eric does not understand tabletop RPGs/Eric writes a book about himself

Episode 5: The Lost Episode/Clip Show

What was so scandalous that episode 5 couldn't be shown until now?/Eric tells a story using clips from other episodes.

Episode 10: Season Finale (Part 1)/Season Finale (Part 2)

The adventure so epic and exciting that we had to put it in two parts!

I Like Video Games was plagued by many problems, such as annoying voices, the exact same punchline in every episode, and terrible animation (If you can call it that...), but the biggest problem I had was my knowledge of making animations limited just how weird I could make the cartoons. As I am certain all of you already know, I'm pretty weird. This cartoon is a testament to my weirdness.

Also, given how much time I've spent working on this, I can guarantee that it will be much better.
I like food.

Zunawe

Slightly unrelated flashbacks to super spy Kman. I don't remember where that video is. Honestly, most of what I do remember is Kman crawling through the same air vent for like a minute.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

EFitTrainr

It's called "School Heist." I'm pretty sure it's on his Youtube channel.
I like food.

mikey

does the fourth wall break in that episode
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

There should be a NEW SECTION of the forum called the DUNGEON

It would pretty much be for whatever, like the Shadowkirby Topic.

WHAT FUN
I like food.

Dudeman

Someone remind me again why it's okay when Shadowkirby does it?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.