The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Zunawe

He's alive. I haven't seen that gif in your sig in too long.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Ruto

A really tall, sort of scary-looking bearded guy wearing a baseball cap and kind of old jacket approached me on the train platform and started talking to me. That's when I realized that was my biology lab professor who hadn't shaved for a while. Then offered me candy and then talked about how he punishes students by refusing to answer some questions for them (since it makes them skip their reading assignment) and then putting the same questions on the test to shut them up.

In other words, he said he was tired of students making him do their work for them. Anyway, running into your professors outside of school is always an interesting experience.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Quote from: Zunawe on October 05, 2015, 01:51:23 AMIt seems to make players more excited about what their characters can do rather than what they can't. Negative bonuses (though they do make for some fun stories sometimes) tend to deter people from even trying. At least from what I've seen.

I know, I was just kidding.

Although I quite enjoy my dwarven wizard whose strength and constitution are higher than his intellect.

Zunawe

I got the joke. Just explaining my reasoning.

I had a player who made a gnome great weapon fighter whose strength was his lowest score. He basically didn't do damage, but I made his critical hits comical and gave him a vorpal greatsword.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

I was noticing today how little I need to check the forums now that a few certain people are gone

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude