News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Does anyone else have reoccurring dreams of an ocean wave being too strong and taking them off the shore or is it just me? Because I've been having them my whole life (they're not terrifying but kinda annoying, like I'll be on the beach and think "here we go again") and reoccurring dreams are so fascinating to me

FireArrow

I don't think I've ever had a reoccurring dream. I do have this thing where every time I have a lucid dream it instantly ends 5 seconds later. ;-;
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Oh I love lucid dreaming too! I taught myself to do it just because, but most of the time I like to let my dreams play out by themselves just to see what my subconscious is up to. Lucid dreaming is helpful now for when I can feel a nightmare coming and I can just wake myself up lol

SlowPokemon

I've never had a recurring dream, but it might be interesting to note that I've never had a sex dream. Or any dream that's remotely sexual
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I haven't either, actually.

...would having a dream about meeting the same person multiple times count as recurring dream? If so lol I've dreamt about meeting Chuggaaconroy like... seven times.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 25, 2015, 08:11:59 PMI've never had a recurring dream, but it might be interesting to note that I've never had a sex dream. Or any dream that's remotely sexual

We should change places

D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 25, 2015, 08:11:59 PMI've never had a recurring dream, but it might be interesting to note that I've never had a sex dream. Or any dream that's remotely sexual

Better than the sex dreams I have:

About to have sex with some random person, mom walks in the room and tells me to do chores.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

I once had a dream where I grew another dick.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

McDucky

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Literal headcanon: yugi's second dick is the one mcducky lost
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

There is a guy born with two of them, but it's not really that impressive.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.