The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 12, 2015, 06:09:36 PMDoes Puppet Ganon (snake mode) need a replacement?  It doesn't sound quite right to me and was considering tackling it if it truly did
A lot of Wind Waker sheets need replacements. Go right ahead.

Ruto

A while ago, I noticed some of the Wind Waker sheets were directly from the Wind Waker sheet music book they released in Japan. Like, the exact same arrangement, just in Finale. So did anyone listen to me and take down those sheets? We don't want to get sued -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 22, 2010, 07:20:23 AM"Why do you think?" she snapped. "No one wants to accept a résumé without a college degree on it. So I have to work at this stupid old historical place..."

"You didn't go to college?" laughed Will.

The attendant lost it and grabbed him by his shirt collar. She pulled him right up to her face and shrieked, "IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS, YOU LITTLE LIMA BEAN!"

I'm laughing so hard I wrote this over five years ago and it's the most accurate thing I've ever seen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I think that needs to be framed in a museum somewhere.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Welp. Here it is. Don't know if I'm extremely excited or extremely terrified. I think I'm terrified.

Spoiler
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

In a business class being forced to learn about the GDP

My head hurts send help

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Yugi

can someone please change my member title from "Nintendo nocturne" to "the one and oily big boss" please?

Dudeman

Hey guys, I need some recommendations for a good laptop. I don't need anything fancy or specialized, but I'd rather not have an electronic doorstop. Basically I'm too lazy to do research. :P Any suggestions?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle