News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Ohhh I really want to do that too actually but I have no time or concept of shading

SlowPokemon

Can we make a community one where we just draw a Pokémon like once a day
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Aye. I want to know who's in though so I know if we should have one huge thread or individual ones
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

If I were in, I'd probably only draw the Pokémon that I like. Is that OK?

braix

Yeah, but it would obviously be better if you a bit more since the whole point is to be drawing basically everyday.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I don't want to take your thing if you were planning on making this a personal project, do what you want (it was your idea!!)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Magic Mole

I'm absolutely horrid when it comes to drawing but that sounds like an amazing idea so I'd probably end up participating

SlowPokemon

You can make your own thread and a community thread, Braix, if you want to have all of yours in one place.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

I would participate in this draw-a-poké-thingy

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

InsigTurtle

Quick subject change, who is in charge of the NSM twitter account? The updates seem to be pretty infrequent...

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Yugi

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 06, 2015, 08:55:10 PMQuick subject change, who is in charge of the NSM twitter account? The updates seem to be pretty infrequent...
just like nsm

Olimar12345

We have a Twitter? What is it even used for?

And Yugi, wtf are you even talking about? We've had more updates this summer than we've had in some years. In fact, this summer we completed two projects, and are nearing completion for two more, which will be 400% more than our current completion-of-projects-per-year record.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 06, 2015, 08:43:31 PMI would participate in this draw-a-poké-thingy
Not sure if you're nudging my topic, or forgot my topic :P