News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

reading the back of animal crossing:
"1-4 players..." Sweet!  We can all play!
"...alternating." Oh.
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 03, 2015, 12:02:55 AMYes. Anytime I go to an auto store or video game store... They treat me like I know nothing.
One time I pointed out where the alternator was to the mechanic -___-

LOL today someone wrote back to me after I submitted a customer survey XD She was like "I'm sooooo sorry. Tell us more, we'll use it for training purposes." I guess I gotta reply before I forget everything xD

Anyway, TODAY was quite fun! So I recall there was this concert at Nintendo World. As usual, it was actually a promotional event for the upcoming Symphony of the Goddesses concert I had no intention of going to, since I went 3 years ago and I thought it was kind of eh ._. I went to Nintendo World at 3:30 PM to see how the line was and it wasn't too bad. The clerk said they were handing out tickets at 4, so I figured I would just give it a try. And I got one xD

*later at the concert which I got in just in time, since I was last on line waiting to get in the store*

1) So they set up a table to sell souvenirs. I noticed there was a piano score book. I asked to see it, then looked up the price on Amazon (~$16) and on the price sheet on the table ($20) and figured it was worth it. So I tell the clerk I want to buy one.

Clerk: $10
Me: What?
Clerk: *appears to glance at the price sheet* $10.
Me: Umm are you sure? Okay. *gives her a $20 bill*
Clerk: *gives me $10 change*
Me: ...*scuttles off*

Later this guy I talked to during the signing told me they sold it to him for $20. I told him not to get me in trouble.

2) I think they originally invited Li Kovacs for cosplay but she didn't show up. So then they had this ocarina player show up. Who was none other than docjazz from youtube. I watched part of it but I was too short to get much closer. At the end I yelled out a question about the triforce ocarina he played. So then now he knows I exist xD

3) So as usual, everyone rushed upstairs while I was watching the ocarina demo. So I was all the way in the back, unable to see the performance, even though I can hear it. The clerks told me the bottom floor was being used as an overflow room, so I could go there and watch. I didn't. Hearing a performance is better than seeing.

4) After they finished playing, people started to move downstairs. I rushed up to the front for the Q+A session, and noticed the violinist looked REALLY familar. I went up to him after everyone got up and yep, it was this guy I know...XDDDD what a small world. We both yelled "I didn't know you were here!!!" then we chatted a bit about other stuff, while people were gawking at us and waiting in line to talk to him. I got him to sign the book I bought earlier with a message for Saria. Lmao. It looks like I might have to go to the real concert now then, since he said he wanted me to see him perform. I know he recorded stuff for FF before, and played in a number of orchestras, but wow! XD Did not expect to see him there.

5) I lined up to get the conductor, the MC guy and docjazz to sign my book, not that I cared that much about it xD this guy next to me was asking me about the other Nintendo concerts I went to, and that was when I thought "hmm I guess not everyone is a music nerd here." He asked me my name and whether I came to Nintendo World often. Then docjazz said he liked my Domo bag when I was leaving. Hahaha. I probably should have told him how I watched his videos when I was younger but I really wanted to go home and get food! D:

6) I streetpassed 62 people today. xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

I found a super nice stereo store, which is great for my audio desires

however it is not so great for my budget health

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Gonna be in Chicago in an hour and a half, then after a wait it's on to lovely Utah
unmotivated

Sebastian

Can anyone recommend Five Nights at Freddy's? I need something to play on my IPad in the car :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on September 06, 2015, 07:09:33 AMCan anyone recommend Five Nights at Freddy's? I need something to play on my IPad in the car :P

Recommend Five Night's at Freddy's? Yeah it's great. Get 2, 3, or 4 though. Those are better.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

1 & 2 are the best imo. I'd start with 1 though because chronologically yes
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2015, 07:57:57 AM1 & 2 are the best imo. I'd start with 1 though because chronologically yes
Lol as if Scott himself knows what the chronology of the games are
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2015, 07:57:57 AM1 & 2 are the best imo. I'd start with 1 though because chronologically yes
Ok.....I'll probably get those from the App Store. I'm going on a long trip :p

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 06, 2015, 10:29:54 AMLol as if Scott himself knows what the chronology of the games are

Chronologically for release not lore lolol
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

If I wanted to do a 'Draw all the Pokémon' thing, could I make a new thread for that, or do I have to put it in my normal art thread?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.