News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Oasis

Quote from: skiaak on August 31, 2015, 04:39:21 PMWhy doee school have to start tomorrow?
Tell me about it. I am already in school and its one more year until I am off to college. Excited, but pressuring with the sat, grades, act, and the college applications.
Still, cant wait for college.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Altissimo

where are you applying to and what do you want to major in?

Oasis

CSU Monterey Bay
I want a masters in marine biology
the sea l, its creatures, and i have a deep connection
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2015, 04:35:39 PMLmao yeah one type of chuunibyou creates a fake persona with all sorts of backstory and identity and that part would fit Maestro
At least you acknowledge the difference between the Maestro persona and the person portraying it. For that you get 3 Maestro pints, redeemable for various awards and the nearest Maestro Reward Depot to you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 31, 2015, 05:49:49 PMAt least you acknowledge the difference between the Maestro persona and the person portraying it. For that you get 3 Maestro pints, redeemable for various awards and the nearest Maestro Reward Depot to you.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 31, 2015, 03:44:02 PMbruh just chill, you shouldn't let what other people think of you bother you so much :]
Oh, no, it's not bothering me, just your (and by that, I don't mean you specifically) approach to the whole situation.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Do Miis suddenly disappear from Find Mii 2's "Hire old heroes?" Just asking because a high level one disappeared from my list, someone I'm not likely to streetpass again. I need him to pair up with red shirt, burger hat Kefka.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on September 01, 2015, 08:06:00 PMDo Miis suddenly disappear from Find Mii 2's "Hire old heroes?" Just asking because a high level one disappeared from my list, someone I'm not likely to streetpass again. I need him to pair up with red shirt, burger hat Kefka.
level one isn't very high, you know

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

D: not joking...

The only level 7 ones I have left is Kefka and this clerk from Nintendo World. Although this guy I don't know and never met, but keep streetpassing in Chinatown is level 6.

Nebbles

A classmate and I are gonna talk to one of the heads of the music department and see if we can organize a Nintendo inspired ensemble! It'll be hella if it works out.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on September 02, 2015, 01:57:46 PMA classmate and I are gonna talk to one of the heads of the music department and see if we can organize a Nintendo inspired ensemble! It'll be hella if it works out.
Oh man.....wish I could join :p

Ruto

Does anyone have the problem of not being taken seriously because you're a small looking girl wearing a shirt with a dumb looking bear on it? The guy at the camera store was really patronizing. I think he only understood parts of the sentences I asked him because he "answered" my questions with a lot of babbling about some other topic (a filter is not a filter, guys! -.-) before finally coming to a half-answer. YEAH OKAY.

One exchange:

Guy: Is your lens STM?
Me (nonchalant): Yes.
Guy: You can look under the lens cap.
(I haven't unscrewed the lens cap yet, but I know it is)
Me: I'm sure it's STM.
Guy: ...
Me: Ugh -.- *takes off cap*
Guy: Oh, see it says STM there.
Me: I told you it was STM!

>:(

While I was there, I took a pic of the ridiculously huge $180,000 lens and grabbed some sour candy for the road. Unfortunately, someone had taken all the strawberry ones so I was caught with my hand in the candy bowl searching for them. Me =/= ninja stealth.