The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I'm not even allowed to play CVH...

What's so good about it?...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Omg it's gr8
It's not fun without voice chat though
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2015, 01:12:06 AMNo, no no, I think you misunderstand. I get how the game works, but it just seems like something that, due to the random element, might end up being only occasionally funny.

It's not random, not really. You have a variety of cards to choose from and only rarely do you have a hand that's completely unfunny for the black card.

Latios212

Quote from: Bespinben on August 30, 2015, 11:15:27 PMI didn't even know what like 1/4 of the cards meant, so sometimes I just threw some bogus combination together and somehow I'd win that round following a fit of mass hysteria.
That's me
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2015, 01:12:06 AMNo, no no, I think you misunderstand. I get how the game works, but it just seems like something that, due to the random element, might end up being only occasionally funny.
you're so chuuni it hurts

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2015, 07:27:39 AMyou're so chuuni it hurts
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Essentially "eighth grade syndrome" -- pretentious and self centered with delusions of grandeur
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Exactly why using it is inaccurate, especially if you get into the specifics of the definition.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2015, 02:49:22 PMEssentially "eighth grade syndrome" -- pretentious and self centered with delusions of grandeur
sounds more like maestro tbh
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2015, 03:02:38 PMExactly why using it is inaccurate, especially if you get into the specifics of the definition.
bruh just chill, you shouldn't let what other people think of you bother you so much :]

Dude

I actually never thought of maestro being chuuni but he fits that too lmao

Although not as much.

SlowPokemon

Lmao yeah one type of chuunibyou creates a fake persona with all sorts of backstory and identity and that part would fit Maestro
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.