News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So there are these guys on an app called Palringo...they think I am like a 60 year old weirdo for some reason! XD
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 30, 2015, 05:55:45 PMCan't even leave for a day and this shit happens. What in the world is this place anymore?
looks like we need you to stay here then
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I'm very confused right now, but okay. The surge protector in our house broke, so all our computers are out of commission. I go to my friend's house to use the internet, and this happens.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 30, 2015, 07:12:02 PMI'm very confused right now, but okay. The surge protector in our house broke, so all our computers are out of commission. I go to my friend's house to use the internet, and this happens.

Yay, Trains is back! I have been waiting two days!

I think just all across the world, power is bad right now...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Is there no topic for Zelda Wii u or am I bad
Anyway I've beenfretting over it way ttoo much and I'm worried about the lack of information thus far.as we all know, nintendo released a video informing that they had a lame excuse meaning they were behind schedule.  Now, I'm no economics expert, but I've heard tell that the Wii u isn't doing very well.  We're hearing more about the nx than Zelda.  Is it possible that they're scrapping the wii u version and making it for the nx instead?  They also said at one point there were specific features of the Wii u that were put in just for Zelda.  Is it more likely they finish it to pump up Wii u sales our would they save it for their ultimate system?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

The game has been in development for years and is likely less than a year from completion. The earliest the NX would release is maybe next holiday season. There's no way they'd scrap a game like that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

My roommates convinced me to play Cards Against Humanity for the first time with them.

Scarred for life.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You're going to college and haven't played cards against humanity until now?
It's fun though, isn't it?
what is shitpost

Bespinben

I didn't even know what like 1/4 of the cards meant, so sometimes I just threw some bogus combination together and somehow I'd win that round following a fit of mass hysteria.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Cards Against Humanity is possibly one of my favorite games of all time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

Ah, Cards against Humanity. The game where you discover the terrible person within yourself.

BlackDragonSlayer

Cards Against Humanity is one of those things that I get, but also something that I don't get. Y'know?

...I've never played the game, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 30, 2015, 11:23:37 PM...I've never played the game, though.
Which is, most likely, precisely why you don't get it.
Quote from: Bespinben on August 30, 2015, 11:15:27 PMI didn't even know what like 1/4 of the cards meant, so sometimes I just threw some bogus combination together and somehow I'd win that round following a fit of mass hysteria.
How is that I seem to be far less innocent than you when it comes to CAH, and yet you moderate this place? *gestures to the entirety of NSM*
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 31, 2015, 12:41:17 AMWhich is, most likely, precisely why you don't get it.
No, no no, I think you misunderstand. I get how the game works, but it just seems like something that, due to the random element, might end up being only occasionally funny.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber