News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Agreed. With the exclusion of Sammer of course.

I do wonder if she really went to paris though...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 30, 2015, 01:18:16 PMAgreed. With the exclusion of Sammer of course.

I do wonder if she really went to paris though...

"We shouldn't talk about banned members. But I do wonder if Banned Member went to Paris."

Bespinben

I've been 99.9% sure of this being the case ever since I compared Maya's and DreamTheater's sheet music. You don't have to be a music theory buff to tell the files were created by the same person -- just aesthetics. That said, I totally agree that the majority of the community did the right thing by taking Maya seriously. Maybe he/she is better off now having been given a touch of kindness.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FireArrow

Quote from: Bespinben on August 30, 2015, 02:20:29 PMI've been 99.9% sure of this being the case ever since I compared Maya's and DreamTheater's sheet music. You don't have to be a music theory buff to tell the files were created by the same person -- just aesthetics. That said, I totally agree that the majority of the community did the right thing by taking Maya seriously. Maybe he/she is better off now having been given a touch of kindness.

And this, my friends, is true detective work.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

AwesomeYears

Oh my god, I knew it!

Damn, that troll really dedicated their time to fool us. ;)

But the question is that CosmicProp is the same?

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 30, 2015, 02:33:58 PMBut the question is that CosmicProp is the same?
Yep, CosmicProp too. I have it from the (almost) highest authority.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

i knew it

TOPICCHANGEGO So there was all this lightning when I was riding my bike back home and I was like damn dat's scary

Dudeman

I lost power for virtually all of yesterday due to a severe windstorm. Not the funnest thing in the world. Gave me an excuse to reread Scott Pilgrim, though.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2015, 02:46:23 PMI lost power for virtually all of yesterday due to a severe windstorm. Not the funnest thing in the world. Gave me an excuse to reread Scott Pilgrim, though.

Where do you live? My best friend also lost power to a windstorm and she's somewhere in Seattle

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on August 30, 2015, 02:55:34 PMWhere do you live? My best friend also lost power to a windstorm and she's somewhere in Seattle
You're pretty sharp. I'm close-ish to Seattle but on the other side of the Sound.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2015, 02:58:03 PMYou're pretty sharp. I'm close-ish to Seattle but on the other side of the Sound.
grr... You're pretty sharp!  It took me all night to move those boulders!
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Also lost power during a windstorm. Kind of weird since those storms usually happen in the autumn.
And lots of uprooted trees and fallen branches. w00t.
I live in Vancouver (BC), so I guess it was probably the same low-pressure system coming through.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2015, 02:46:23 PMI lost power for virtually all of yesterday due to a severe windstorm. Not the funnest thing in the world. Gave me an excuse to reread Scott Pilgrim, though.

Ah, Scott Pilgrim, my favourite book and movie!  :D

I don't know if we had a windstorm or what, but internet is horrible in Calgary...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Can't even leave for a day and this shit happens. What in the world is this place anymore?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*