News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Let's just lock the entire off topic board for a while
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

I sleep for 5 damn hours and I wake up like wat

On a other note, I've just slept 5 hours and I don't feel any more tired than 10 hours

ThatGamer

So, my friend recommended to me this show called The Big Bang Theory, and I watched an episode of it. Oh my god do i ever look almost exactly like Bernadette...except she looks older. It's like they cloned me and made me older for the show lol.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2015, 10:07:29 PMLet's just lock the entire off topic board for a while

Not a bad idea, actually. This place really does need to cool off.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 29, 2015, 08:31:36 AMSo, my friend recommended to me this show called The Big Bang Theory, and I watched an episode of it. Oh my god do i ever look almost exactly like Bernadette...except she looks older. It's like they cloned me and made me older for the show lol.

That show is awesome. Definitely watch more of it; you'll love it!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Altissimo

why aren't we allowed to use the rant thread to talk about real life issues like

SlowPokemon

Again, I know this isn't a satisfactory excuse, but bear with us as NSM is in a weird limbo right now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Everyone keeps saying that but nobody (except Dude when I PMed him about it) is attempting to explain what the actual fuck that meansssssssss

edit: and I see Yugi and Knight (dunno how to caps correctly lol) left because of "the way things have gone recently" what way is that

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 29, 2015, 08:37:23 AMNot a bad idea, actually. This place really does need to cool off.

That show is awesome. Definitely watch more of it; you'll love it!

1. I don't agree with that, sorry. That's the best part of NSM. Except arranging...

2. Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2015, 08:40:22 AMAgain, I know this isn't a satisfactory excuse, but bear with us as NSM is in a weird limbo right now.

On a side note, that is a really good game, Limbo.

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 08:42:27 AMand I see Yugi and Knight (dunno how to caps correctly lol) left because of "the way things have gone recently" what way is that

I really hope it's nothing to do with me...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 08:42:27 AMEveryone keeps saying that but nobody (except Dude when I PMed him about it) is attempting to explain what the actual fuck that meansssssssss

edit: and I see Yugi and Knight (dunno how to caps correctly lol) left because of "the way things have gone recently" what way is that
this site used to be relaxed.  I used to only check it once a day at most cause that's how slow it was.  Now...
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2015, 08:52:21 AMthis site used to be relaxed.  I used to only check it once a day at most cause that's how slow it was.  Now...

I couldn't imagine checking once a day...I need to be on it like all day long...

Tobbeh99

Shutting down the off topic board seems to extreme to me. I mean yes, there have been a lot of Weird/Crazy/Toxic discussions lately but shutting it down, even for a while, is just too much.

Instead I think a better idea might be for people to take a step back a think about what they write, and not get into anything offensive/controversial or other crazy topics. And try to calm down the chat and keep it more pleasant and relaxed as it is supposed to be.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2015, 08:52:21 AMthis site used to be relaxed.  I used to only check it once a day at most cause that's how slow it was.  Now...

oh so is the limbo/way the site has gone just a bunch of people showing up and "spamming" (depending on whether one thinks it's spam or not) the off-topic board? Or is there still more to the story?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 29, 2015, 08:53:23 AMI couldn't imagine checking once a day...I need to be on it like all day long...

Me too, tell me that I have not a life or whatever, I don't care I remain a strong supporter of this site and it is my place to be at. But I guess the site has gotten more popularity and thereby more activity on the forums.
I have no problems either with people frequently writing comments here, I mean if you got no job, no studies and are a bored musician...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 08:56:18 AMoh so is the limbo/way the site has gone just a bunch of people showing up and "spamming" (depending on whether one thinks it's spam or not) the off-topic board? Or is there still more to the story?

No, I think it is just a lot of toxic posts, I guess.