News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I got 73 on my IQ test! I guess that's okay!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

I took Mensa Sweden's IQ test (Mensa.se). Mine was 126 or higher. It's really easy once you get the pattern down, since all are kind of the same.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Wow, that's pretty high. How are you all doing better than me by so much?  :P
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

I don't know if your IQ-test looked like this: https://www.mensa.se/_/bli-medlem/provtest

If so: just look at each row and see the changes of figures and if they rotate, then after looking at all the rows it should be an easy time seeing the pattern: They also use to have the pattern 1,6,8 figure are the same, 2,4,9 are the same and 3,5,7 are the same as in example 1. In example 2 all you need to do is look at each row and you can see how they add up the part covered to create the last figure in each row. figure 1+2=3, 4+5=6, 6+7=9. Sometimes they do the same but instead subtract so 1-2=3 etc.

With these techniques you will be able to solve most fairly easy.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

It was more of an exam in problem solving actually. And it was also in english  :P

Maelstrom

Imo, Iq tests should revolve around how well you think rather than what you know.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 28, 2015, 08:46:14 AMImo, Iq tests should revolve around how well you think rather than what you know.

Well no surprise I got 73...

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 28, 2015, 08:46:14 AMImo, Iq tests should revolve around how well you think rather than what you know.
That's really all they are, it's not a measure of "how much you know" but more "problem solving, pattern/spatial recognition ability" test.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Questions that say 'what shape doesnt fit' etc are really easy for me but patterns and numbers ew
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 28, 2015, 09:35:08 AMQuestions that say 'what shape doesnt fit' etc are really easy for me but patterns and numbers ew

What shape doesn't fit? Psh what kind of dumb question is that?

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2015, 10:15:27 AMk-NiGhT got 74 on his IQ test

Oh really? So he's not much higher then me! I thog=ught he was really smart though... :)

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 10:17:27 AMOh really? So he's not much higher then me! I thog=ught he was really smart though... :)

I think it might have been a joke, which is why it was crossed out.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 28, 2015, 10:21:14 AMI think it might have been a joke, which is why it was crossed out.

Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense, my bad. What is K-nights score?

mikey

unmotivated