News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: Bloop on August 26, 2015, 10:55:55 PMshit happened when i was sleeping again
shit always happens when i'm asleep
then dont sleep
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Latios212 on August 26, 2015, 07:33:24 PMProtip: When tension builds up in times like these and you feel like typing a response real quick, type it up but click "preview" instead of "post". Let it sit for a minute. Then check the following:
- if you read what the previous people said correctly
- if you're contributing something to the discussion instead of posting to simply say "ok."
- if people will not be offended or annoyed by what you just typed up.
I just feel like this needs to be repeated and HAMMERED into everyone's heads

but I also might add
-DO SOME RESEARCH on the topic you're posting about instead of just posting "BDSM? What's that?"
GOOGLE IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW - THE INTERNET EXISTS FOR A REASON

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 27, 2015, 04:22:24 PM-DO SOME RESEARCH on the topic you're posting about instead of just posting "BDSM? What's that?"
GOOGLE IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW - THE INTERNET EXISTS FOR A REASON

OKAY ZELDAFAN HAS A GOOD POINT BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK WE NEED FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLDS GOOGLING BDSM
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2015, 04:28:39 PMOKAY ZELDAFAN HAS A GOOD POINT BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK WE NEED FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLDS GOOGLING BDSM

ACTUALLY I'M 15 BUT CLOSE ENOUGH AND ALSO I DON'T USE GOOGLE I USE FIREFOX
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 05:01:40 PM*facepalm*

What? Firefox is way better then Google. But that's just my opinion. :)

MaestroUGC

That's like saying, "I don't breathe air, I shove my face into a bag of marbles."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 05:03:22 PMWhat? Firefox is way better then Google. But that's just my opinion. :)

Google
in
general
?

I don't think you quite realize what you've saiddddddddd

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 27, 2015, 05:04:14 PMGoogle
in
general
?

I don't think you quite realize what you've saiddddddddd

I don't want to turn this into an argument...but I know what I said. I really don't use Google, I don't like it...

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 05:07:12 PMwhat do you search with

don't say bing

Well, I used to use a regular macbook searcher, but something hacked me and I'm forced to use Bing now cause I can't delete it...