News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: Bloop on August 26, 2015, 10:55:55 PMshit happened when i was sleeping again
shit always happens when i'm asleep
then dont sleep
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Latios212 on August 26, 2015, 07:33:24 PMProtip: When tension builds up in times like these and you feel like typing a response real quick, type it up but click "preview" instead of "post". Let it sit for a minute. Then check the following:
- if you read what the previous people said correctly
- if you're contributing something to the discussion instead of posting to simply say "ok."
- if people will not be offended or annoyed by what you just typed up.
I just feel like this needs to be repeated and HAMMERED into everyone's heads

but I also might add
-DO SOME RESEARCH on the topic you're posting about instead of just posting "BDSM? What's that?"
GOOGLE IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW - THE INTERNET EXISTS FOR A REASON

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 27, 2015, 04:22:24 PM-DO SOME RESEARCH on the topic you're posting about instead of just posting "BDSM? What's that?"
GOOGLE IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW - THE INTERNET EXISTS FOR A REASON

OKAY ZELDAFAN HAS A GOOD POINT BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK WE NEED FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLDS GOOGLING BDSM
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2015, 04:28:39 PMOKAY ZELDAFAN HAS A GOOD POINT BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK WE NEED FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLDS GOOGLING BDSM

ACTUALLY I'M 15 BUT CLOSE ENOUGH AND ALSO I DON'T USE GOOGLE I USE FIREFOX
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 05:01:40 PM*facepalm*

What? Firefox is way better then Google. But that's just my opinion. :)

MaestroUGC

That's like saying, "I don't breathe air, I shove my face into a bag of marbles."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 05:03:22 PMWhat? Firefox is way better then Google. But that's just my opinion. :)

Google
in
general
?

I don't think you quite realize what you've saiddddddddd

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 27, 2015, 05:04:14 PMGoogle
in
general
?

I don't think you quite realize what you've saiddddddddd

I don't want to turn this into an argument...but I know what I said. I really don't use Google, I don't like it...

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 05:07:12 PMwhat do you search with

don't say bing

Well, I used to use a regular macbook searcher, but something hacked me and I'm forced to use Bing now cause I can't delete it...