News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Sorry, lost post on this board. Dude, I can understand why now. This is more addicting than playing Mario games that's for sure and I love playing Mario games!
Don't blame yourself ThatGamer and Nocturne. im one of those people who have like around 9 posts per day. I should really cute down. I'll only post on Chemistry topic, the story, and just use these not for conversations but to actually address the whole point of this board.
I prefer tinychat.com over skype, but tinychat.com it's like literally empty. The max I've seen is like 5 or 6 people. Other than that, yeah! I can sense all moving to the right direction!  Time will heal our scars and we will just have to wait and not rush the healing! I'm proud to call this site the best site ever....well YouTube comes close, but unfortunately doesn't make it. Now that that's outta my head, my work here is done. Thanks people!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

FireArrow

As someone who's played league ("get cancer and die fag"), nothing that's happened here can even remotely be classified as toxic. I haven't even seen any ad hominen, unless "you're wrong" is insulting or something? I guess it'd be nice if we kept it in the debate topic, but everyone always jumps ship there.

And guys thatgamer/maya, there's a tiny chat room. :]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on August 26, 2015, 08:08:21 PMAs someone who's played league ("get cancer and die fag"), nothing that's happened here can even remotely be classified as toxic. I haven't even seen any ad hominen, unless "you're wrong" is insulting or something? I guess it'd be nice if we kept it in the debate topic, but everyone always jumps ship there.

And guys thatgamer/maya, there's a tiny chat room. :]
the toxicity on league is waaay overembellished.  People automatically assume the worst- if someone's doing something weird they're trolling, if someone says something that isn't gj or a single ping they're being toxic.

Other than that basically
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 08:10:01 PMthe toxicity on league is waaay overembellished.  People automatically assume the worst- if someone's doing something weird they're trolling, if someone says something that isn't gj or a single ping they're being toxic.

Other than that basically

I think the problem is that the nice people are quiet. So you have 9 people who don't talk and then that one guy.

braix

I only meet toxic people about once every 5 games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 26, 2015, 09:14:30 PMI only meet toxic people about once every 5 games.
I meet toxic people every single game D:
I wanna get better, but I cant.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Bloop

shit happened when i was sleeping again
shit always happens when i'm asleep

FireArrow

Quote from: Bloop on August 26, 2015, 10:55:55 PMshit happened when i was sleeping again
shit always happens when i'm asleep

You see, young grasshopper, the secret is starting the shit.

Gays are icky, Christians are stoopid, and feminists just have penis envy.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on August 26, 2015, 11:39:54 PMYou see, young grasshopper, the secret is starting the shit.

Gays are icky, Christians are stoopid, and feminists just have penis envy.
unmotivated

Bloop

Altissimo

Just spent a little over an hour - in the middle of the night - cleaning out my desk drawers. This is the first time I have done so in about a decade, since I was ten. It yielded some fucking hilarious shit and also $155 I am so disorganized and bad at Life lmao

Nebbles

Dude you found over 100 dollars tho congrats
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

I still have two checks from work I haven't deposited and I think there's a $50 bill somewhere in my room.

I'll get it later...

Bloop

I can only find 5, 2 and 1 cent coins. We don't even pay with 1 and 2 cents anymore