News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 26, 2015, 06:58:18 PMStop it. All of you.
What's wrong Olimar? I think everything is back in order!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 06:59:39 PMWhat's wrong Olimar? I think everything is back in order!

Sorry Maya, it was my fault. I made a bad joke...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 07:00:46 PMSorry Maya, it was my fault. I made a bad joke...
I don't see any things you did that deserves this.  ???

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 07:02:26 PMI don't see any things you did that deserves this.  ???

It's alright, Olimar is always harsh. It is his job, part of what he does as an Administrator. Keeps us in line! Could you imagine the flaming if there was no order?  ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 07:01:53 PMI AM SO CONFUSED

BY THIS FUCKING FORUM

I swear we're normal this website is going through a weird time right now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2015, 07:09:33 PMI swear we're normal this website is going through a weird time right now
That's just it like how
what happened
explaaaaaaaain

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 07:10:15 PMThat's just it like how
what happened
explaaaaaaaain

MLF started a religious debate and Waddle Bro carried it on for too long...

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 07:11:26 PMMLF started a religious debate and Waddle Bro carried it on for too long...

That was today, I think SlowPokemon meant more generally. Unless this has been happening for like a few months lmao

But yeah I could use a Crash Course on NSM

Olimar12345

I know I'm probably not the best person to be saying this, but since there has been quite a lot of negativity in the forums lately, I suggest that we all refrain from saying anything that could be taken the wrong way, even if it is just a joke. At least, for a little while, as we try to mend the broken pieces of our currently toxic community. I'll even try to set an example, and start being nicer to MaestroUGC.

Also, hello Maya, I didn't know you were back already.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

^Sounds like a plan. As far as I'm concerned we all need to put the past behind us.

And avoid religion and politics honestly xD we can't really handle that, I think.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 26, 2015, 07:12:47 PMI know I'm probably not the best person to be saying this, but since there has been quite a lot of negativity in the forums lately, I suggest that we all refrain from saying anything that could be taken the wrong way, even if it is just a joke. At least, for a little while, as we try to mend the broken pieces of our currently toxic community. I'll even try to set an example, and start being nicer to MaestroUGC.

Yeah, I will try not to joke. No one finds me funny anyways...

Religion is a bad topic lol

And Maya isn't back, not like you can't bring a computer to Paris, lol.

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 07:12:26 PMThat was today, I think SlowPokemon meant more generally. Unless this has been happening for like a few months lmao

But yeah I could use a Crash Course on NSM

Oh? I think it has been normal recently...

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 26, 2015, 07:12:47 PMI know I'm probably not the best person to be saying this, but since there has been quite a lot of negativity in the forums lately, I suggest that we all refrain from saying anything that could be taken the wrong way, even if it is just a joke. At least, for a little while, as we try to mend the broken pieces of our currently toxic community. I'll even try to set an example, and start being nicer to MaestroUGC.

Hey Olimar! You're right. I believe we should all mend this once peaceful community! And I'm still in france, but I couldn't stay away from here and I realized that France has wifi :D

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2015, 07:14:31 PM^Sounds like a plan. As far as I'm concerned we all need to put the past behind us.

And avoid religion and politics honestly xD we can't really handle that, I think.

^It's too much for our current state, it would seem. I agree,it'd probably be best to steer clear from discussions and debates like that for a while.

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 07:16:24 PMHey Olimar! You're right. I believe we should all mend this once peaceful community! And I'm still in france, but I couldn't stay away from here and I realized that France has wifi :D

Neat. Yeah, here I am up to my ears with schoolwork to do, and yet I'm here as well...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!