The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I'd like to propose a 6-hour cool down period for the entirety of NSM.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 26, 2015, 04:58:10 PMI'd like to propose a 6-hour cool down period for the entirety of NSM.

Your honor, if I may disagree, I think we should just do something else instead....like keep talking but leave debate to the debate topic?  :D

Quote from: Nebbles on August 26, 2015, 04:59:10 PMguys holy shit calm yourselves
Agreed...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

MaestroUGC

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 26, 2015, 05:05:52 PMGood question.

Oh wait...!

I don't think anyone needs to be banned Maestro! I'm sure we can talk like mature adults instead!  :)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

.-.

edit: all these posts are giving me lowkey anxiety nsm is being horrible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'm willing to take one for the team and have a permaban if the staff will give TG a 4 year ban

I found another site that has TWG and doesn't have an overall shitty community

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 05:21:19 PMI'm willing to take one for the team and have a permaban if the staff will give TG a 4 year ban
The moderator staff have a policy for no self-requested bans for the past few years now. If you don't want to be here you are free to leave.

Dude

mayastarr041

Guys please.
When I first came here, you all treated me like family. I love you all for that. NSM is a community. We help each other, have fun, make sheets, etc. Although there are arguments, we are still one big family. NSM is a place where we can chat with others and understand the true meaning of friendship and a second family. I don't want arguments to break us down, instead I know each of us will get up, stronger than  ever!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Dude

I didn't.

I kinda feel bad about it now tho.

Sry

mayastarr041

No Dude. I forgived you a long time ago. You don't have to apologize! I consider you a big brother, the one who has my back! I could never stay mad at you! You keep this community fun and it makes me smile. Please, stay here forever Dude! I respect you greatly! :)

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 05:29:21 PMNo Dude. I forgived you a long time ago. You don't have to apologize! I consider you a big brother, the one who has my back! I could never stay mad at you! You keep this community fun and it makes me smile. Please, stay here forever Dude! I respect you greatly! :)

As much as Dude has angered me in the past, I still don't want him to leave. He makes up a portion of the NSM community.  :)

mayastarr041

I agree with you 100 percent.

Listen everyone. You guys helped me very much. Ever single one of you! You guided me through life and this is like my true family. Before, I only knew how to cry tears of pain, tears of angst that filled me with great grief. Now, you taught me how to cry tears of joy, tears of happiness. Im crying as I'm writing this right now. :'(
Out of happiness! Listen, each and everyone of you mean so much to me. This is a new turning point. My depression is not over, suicidal thoughts still plague me, but a new light has torn itself into the darkness and fills me with joy. You all are amazing. I'm sure it wasn't chance I stumbled upon this site. I was a scared broken girl that came here looking for friends, all depressed. I now stay here knowing I have everyone to talk to. You guys are the best and you guys changed my life. I owe you guys my life. You guys keep me company, make me laugh, help me feel your pain, and ultimately bloom. I was a wilted flower, almost dead. You gus were the sunlight, the water the nourishment. This flower is blooming, all thanks to you! These tears of happiness coming out mark a new age for me. You GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

Please Dude, don't leave. I miss you and I don't want another family torn away from me. Please come back. :'(