News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

And your black friends aren't black they're african american.
what is shitpost

Bloop

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 02:37:59 PMI'm not white I'm caucasian
which is an asian out of the wonderful country cauca

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 02:39:45 PMAnd your black friends aren't black they're african american.
I once had a black friend, but his roots are neither from Africa nor America.

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 02:37:59 PMI'm not white I'm caucasian

I know better then to fight with you.   ;)

Are your mexican friends South American?  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

SlowPokemon

Lmao I posted a salty thing on fb about why twenty one pilots is the worst thing to happen to music since the collective 80s and the hipster anger is so real
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

I don't know if I know a song from them so I guess that's a good thing?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I saw 21 pilots, they opened for P!ATD last year when I saw them.
It was either them or some other band. Walk the Moon also played.
Anyways, they weren't all that great.
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 02:53:09 PMI saw 21 pilots, they opened for P!ATD last year when I saw them.
It was either them or some other band. Walk the Moon also played.
Anyways, they weren't all that great.

Walk the Moon? They suck...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Walk the Moon wasn't actually all that bad. They certainly aren't anything I'd devote my precious listening time to (lol) but they weren't as bad as 21 pilots :P
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 02:57:54 PMWalk the Moon wasn't actually all that bad. They certainly aren't anything I'd devote my precious listening time to (lol) but they weren't as bad as 21 pilots :P

I never heard 21 Pilots, are they that bad?

Ruto

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 26, 2015, 11:45:57 AMlol at the notion that the college education is unbiased. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Says someone who's never been. At least you're given the whole text. Even if Plato was offensive towards women, the professor didn't hide it and made him sound like a saint/defend that remark. Nor do they misinterpret scientific facts to discredit evolution. ETC.

I know one of you likes to preach, but I'm not interested in receiving a pm on stuff and insist that's better. My pm inbox is for stuff relating to duties and bears. Not for someone to fill with garbage that he doesn't want to post on the site to avoid arguments (but trying to argue anyway!) My skype is for my friends ONLY.

*high fives Waddle*

Also, the smaller panda cub that was born just died earlier today D: Nature is pretty cruel!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 02:57:54 PMWalk the Moon wasn't actually all that bad. They certainly aren't anything I'd devote my precious listening time to (lol) but they weren't as bad as 21 pilots :P
21 Pilots is very niche. If you don't like poetic speaking to a mellow music backdrop, you won't like them. I do have a bit of a soft spot for Tearing my Heart, but it's not the best thing in the world.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Poetic speak =/= being unbearably pretentious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2015, 04:04:16 PMSays someone who's never been.
I don't need to go to college to understand simple statistics.

QuoteAt least you're given the whole text. Even if Plato was offensive towards women, the professor didn't hide it and made him sound like a saint/defend that remark. Nor do they misinterpret scientific facts to discredit evolution. ETC.
Oh yeah, I'm sure all college professors never change facts, alter data, present things to further their political agenda, or anything of the sort. Oh, and the textbook companies never do that either. You would know, right?

QuoteI know one of you likes to preach, but I'm not interested in receiving a pm on stuff and insist that's better. My pm inbox is for stuff relating to duties and bears. Not for someone to fill with garbage that he doesn't want to post on the site to avoid arguments (but trying to argue anyway!) My skype is for my friends ONLY.
"My skype is for the people who share the same political viewpoints as me only because no one else is worth my time"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book