News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Keep in mind the regulations vary greatly state to state.
PA is nothing like Michigan.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 04:56:27 PMKeep in mind the regulations vary greatly state to state.
PA is nothing like Michigan.

I wonder if California is like Alberta...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

That also makes very little sense in the current situation.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not sure you even know what you're talking about at this point! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Lol abeka. I don't think it provides an actual education.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Ruto on August 25, 2015, 06:25:55 PMLol abeka. I don't think it provides an actual education.

But...I've been using A Beka for 2 years...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It appears to be a homeschooling curriculum designed for christian parents who want to choose exactly what their child learns  :P
what is shitpost

Ruto

I used this site for practice back in high school. Download an exam and see how you stack up to New York high school students.

http://regentsprep.org/

Students normally take these tests when they're in 9th grade or later, so if you're 14 or older, give it a try...start with the math since that's pretty universal and doesn't need a grader, like the history ones. I also noticed there are no English tests, which iirc is entirely essay based.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 25, 2015, 05:44:01 PMJust how narrow-minded are you, now?

He's from Finland so I would let him laugh ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Ruto on August 25, 2015, 06:58:06 PMI used this site for practice back in high school. Download an exam and see how you stack up to New York high school students.

http://regentsprep.org/

Students normally take these tests when they're in 9th grade or later, so if you're 14 or older, give it a try...start with the math since that's pretty universal and doesn't need a grader, like the history ones. I also noticed there are no English tests, which iirc is entirely essay based.

Thanks, but I don't need a test. I trust I was put towards a good education.  :)  I'm 15 by the way, and in grade 10.

mikey

I think I'm still a little depressed, but not as much as before
unmotivated