The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on August 25, 2015, 12:20:01 PMIndeed I do. Master's degree is pretty much "the degree" over here, you don't really do anything with a Bachelor's over here. That's just an intermediate point in getting your actual Master's degree.

It's like that here too, except my sister bugs me every time about how she got her job with a BS. She landed that internship by luck and I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a million times better and smarter than me. Time to show her...

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 25, 2015, 12:33:57 PMHey, I was homeschooled.
So, at least there is one good result.

Sure, Irène Joliot-Curie.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Then what exactly is homeschooling? I don't need any government consent or anything like that?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

You don't need to be a chemist to know who the Curies are.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

*plays a pokemon gold hack on his new 3ds*

(sun)

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Did you download ironfall when I told you to?

If not you can still load the homebrew channel but you'll need internet every time so it'll be annoying.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on August 25, 2015, 03:21:40 PMDid you download ironfall when I told you to?

If not you can still load the homebrew channel but you'll need internet every time so it'll be annoying.

I did lol. Pm me I'm curious what this even is
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 01:59:21 PMThen what exactly is homeschooling? I don't need any government consent or anything like that?

You can get your dad to help with it! Basically, you just need to choose a program you like (I chose Abeka) then do the core subjects! I don't believe I needed government consent, but you should talk about it with your dad. I'm sure he would be overjoyed to see you learning again!  ;D

It's simple until grade 12! You'll understand for sure!  :)