The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Jamaha on August 24, 2015, 08:39:37 AMThis is the first year when I don't actually go back to studying. Or at least I'll be working full time now. Still have some classes left to complete the required studies for the doctoral degree. Although because I am slightly insane and already completed almost half of the required studies alongside my master's studies, I don't really have that many classes left. One introductory course and then one postgraduate course. The rest is just seminars, conferences and teaching.

You need a master's for doctoral studies? XD That's sort of the consolation prize here...well now that you've taken this many courses, you should tell me whether it's really hard or not. Will I have time to study and cook? Instead of heating up canned beans for dinner?

I feel so lazy now since I'm just applying to programs now...wahh. I haven't done much with this BS here, so I'm really hoping that getting a higher degree would get me a low paying job as a professor at a college. Not just adjunct because I would make more working at Starbucks.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 03:23:48 PMAnd Trains your on my buddy list! Whoopee! That's not unexpected though :)

Trains is on everyone's list. She's awesome. Everyone wants to be her.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mayastarr041

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 24, 2015, 05:07:46 PMTrains is the girl y'all want to be.
I think I found a new quote for the Hall of Quotes ;)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

Why are you all being so nice! I haven't bribed anyone yet!  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Trains! You bribed me with cookies! Although I wanted choco chip!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 05:55:50 PMTrains! You bribed me with cookies! Although I wanted choco chip!

How could you, Trains?!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Fine. Here, Maya. (:: )
But I didn't bribe anyone else! I'm an honest member of society!And if you want cookies, well, just ask me
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Haha, thanks <3

Though, can you repeat what you said at the ending? I couldn't read it very well XD (Joke, I read it perfectly well :D)

Hero of Trains

I said "I will not give anyone else cookies because I am honorable and not bribing anyone at all"

mayastarr041

You're so sweet Trains! That's why your everyone's favorite! Thanks for the cookie though! You completely made my day!
Onwards to the Made Mah Day!
(Don't bother, I'm not gonna post anything there. If you did visit, kudos.)

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 24, 2015, 06:00:18 PMFine. Here, Maya. (:: )
But I didn't bribe anyone else! I'm an honest member of society!And if you want cookies, well, just ask me

Got any Macedamia nut ones?  ;D

Hero of Trains

No, of course not! Why would I give any to anyone else, as I'm an upstanding member of society? *cough*Here:(o:)*cough*

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 24, 2015, 07:12:26 PMNo, of course not! Why would I give any to anyone else, as I'm an upstanding member of society? *cough*Here:(o:)*cough*

Yes, *munchmunch* Trains is an honourable *munchmunch* person who would *munch* never give cookies to *munch* anyone other than *munchmunch* Maya.