News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm laughing Bloop is on my buddy list too
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 01:57:20 PMI may or may not have added you perhaps
then you may or may not be a real buddy

perhaps

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 02:01:22 PMWelcome to the club :P

What? MLF not being on anyones list? Impossible...he's been here for years!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

I didn't know anything about this buddy list :P
Wonder if I'm on anyone's....

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 24, 2015, 02:04:15 PMI didn't know anything about this buddy list :P
Wonder if I'm on anyone's....

You're on mine!   :)

Dudeman

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 02:01:22 PMWelcome to the club :P
For the record, MLF's on my list.

I'm also gonna take this time to say that the buddy list literally means nothing. Zilch. Nada.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

if you only added the cool people to your buddy list, then you'd know whether the majority of NSM is currently cool or not just by a quick glance at the who's online list
unmotivated

ThatGamer

I only added people I like. So looking at the online list, it's good that I like everyone.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

braix

I've only added 4 buddies because if I add a lot, it kinda beats the point.

Slow is bae
Blu is totes chill
Latios has a nice YouTube channel
Bloop like owls and a7x; what's not to love about him?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 02:07:12 PMFor the record, MLF's on my list.

I'm also gonna take this time to say that the buddy list literally means nothing. Zilch. Nada.
I totally agree with Dudeman. The buddy list has no true meaning. You guys are all buddies in my heart and that's the most important place. Call this quote corny or something, but it's the truth and that's all it matters. We're all buddies here, after all, we are all one community.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

And Trains your on my buddy list! Whoopee! That's not unexpected though :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!