News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns and what the heck this is the most uncomfortable book I've ever read.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

[6:07:48 PM] Ruto: http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/maxfigwdex01he.html
kind of dirty

[6:07:59 PM] Ruto: I should get this because no one will pose for me
[6:08:24 PM] Ruto: it's $200+ on amazon thanks to greedy scalpers but I'm hoping for a price drop after this is released
[6:09:00 PM] manio: I can show you something flesh colored
[6:09:13 PM] Ruto: hey D:
[6:09:23 PM] manio: even more inches long than this thing
[6:10:50 PM] Ruto: ...........................
[6:12:16 PM] Ruto: aren't you sleepy right now?
[6:12:20 PM] Ruto: XD
[6:13:21 PM] manio: why, do you wanna make me sleepy?
[6:13:44 PM] Ruto: usually when you say things like that, it means you're tired
[6:13:46 PM] Ruto: hahahaha
[6:14:23 PM] manio: maybe you should help me fap
[6:14:27 PM] manio: I mean maybe I should take a nap
[6:14:36 PM] manio: Im not tired though
[6:14:40 PM] Ruto: o_o
[6:15:04 PM] Ruto: dunno 13 cm isn't too hard to beat
[6:15:06 PM] Ruto: lol
[6:15:08 PM] Ruto: XDDDD
[6:15:40 PM] manio: thats true.. Glad that that size doesnt have anything to do with my penis
[close]
I was being serious about that 130 mm posable figure!!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Today's the first day of my second year of college! My first class on Monday/Wednesday/Friday doesn't start until 11:00. I could get used to this  8)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

^same here! Except that this is my 6th year
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

I start tomorrow yay
Only latest I begin is 9:05

ThatGamer

My first day of high school starts in ONE WEEK! And it's not only my first day of high school, but my first day going to a real school as well!  ;D

I have to be there by 8:00Am though...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Laugh when you are on the streets because no on would take you without proper education...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

College is lovely

I have a music composition lesson today and I just had one on Friday idk what he's expecting me to have done in two days
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 07:53:01 AMLaugh when you are on the streets because no on would take you without proper education...
maybe someday you'll get it
but today is not that day
unmotivated

Jamaha

This is the first year when I don't actually go back to studying. Or at least I'll be working full time now. Still have some classes left to complete the required studies for the doctoral degree. Although because I am slightly insane and already completed almost half of the required studies alongside my master's studies, I don't really have that many classes left. One introductory course and then one postgraduate course. The rest is just seminars, conferences and teaching.

Sebastian

braix

Yeah first day of high school is tomorrow and I'm not too excited because I developed this nasty sleep cycle over the summer
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

I have the smallest amount of subjects I've ever had on high school this year. Too bad the amount of hours per subject has increased a little though, but idc

I don't mind school as long as it isn't messy